Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Well you shouldn't be able to have access to both your accounts on one device... They probably just decided to ban the smaller one and be nice to you.

2. That was silly of you, use of multiple accounts from one device is a ban able offence.

3. The account isn't banned. I can log into it on my wife's phone. I was just wondering if I can get the login fixed to where I can just keep that account on my iPhone. I didn't know it was a ban able offense.

4. What is the best way to grow now for a new account? I know guilds dont give enough plunder anymore. What should I do after exploring 14 lands, maxing their levels, and get max plunder? What is next? :mrgreen:

5. Im doing 1/2 n 1/2 Guilds only 30% plunder reduction. -Coming from an account hoarder.
    I llbc'd t2 w/ one guild (1 beast rest war cath) make sure youre at mp, and just do items, like tfo or reck, ive been doing hte, but thats just me. P.S Guilds still make good money but would not go gh till you can upgrade all guilds to level 4 straight away as lvl 3 plunder sucks and you can get more gold(and cs) from attack build at a lower building stage. Once llbc as i said, I would start converting to t3 n lvl 4 guilds.

6. Or you could pull a Vas and build straight guilds from the get-go and hit HTE item phases to grow until your assassinations can get through (roughly about 75k spy attack/defense is needed to hit HTE to half bar with no fails)

7. There is a thread on it somewhere but forges off the start are a bad idea unless you want to take a week to get into GH/T3 Conversion. War Cathedrals give 5% ally plunder bonus added, and beastiary gives 2 extra hits. So they are the way to go,

8. Fastest way to grow initially is ambush as once the sub bars are clear (not the gemstones) the main bar has scaled damage that any stat can hit no matter how their bars are

9. I recommend only using my tactic on an alt in a clan that you are welcome to do such things in.

10. I think anyone that has made over 2 alts can agree item phases are the way to go. Ambush sucks until you get like 4HL. Once youre Llbc you can just cast battle fury and if youre active youll make a profit from it, and upgrade and be able to cast again

11. Finishing the bar isn't necessary to get a better payout.
    Look here for more details(TL;DR- steal are better than assassinations)

12. Thanks for all the info. Just one more question tho, you said to build balanced or def heavy buildings. I am building atack heavy(forges) so u can hit th eb's easier. Which is more important during growth, being able to hit or getting the best ally plunder possible?

13. Look at -crisis- not this acc

14. Growth periods usually you go for balanced or attack heavy.

Attack heavy gets 5% bonus plunder overall

Balanced gets that extra hit.

Both have their up sides but I usually take balanced as you aren't so low on the defensive side if hit

15. What is the chance of getting a crystal drop after finishing all quests?

16. Extremely low, I think about 0.02 percent

17. The current rate of drops for xtals on quests is 0.01% whereas nobility points have a 1% drop rate. Which is 100x better than xtals so if you get ten that's worth an xtal or you can farm up 39 or 59 and get a horn or a seal

18. weak attack against better defender 9x success!!!

One guy farmed me... is okay no prob, but I don't unterstand how!?

His stats: att/def both 231,076 and spy both 313,500
    bonus equipment +700,000
    pots? no spells

My def: 618,340
    equipment +3,559,170
    pots: all def pots (black death is my best / possible)
    reg. rate ca. 80% at the attack time

Why or how did he can win 9x all success???

19. Pots. And maybe he has a better build