STAT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llR_-I-_Pll_Delta_llR_-I-_Pll, Oct 27, 2012.

1. No Skrillex!

You're messing with someone who's wasted a whole 3 years of their life away on an iPhone app! Giskard's activity is that of someone who spends so much time on KaW, they can't even manage to put together a remotely witty response...

Seriously though Skrill, careful, he might treat you like Apheriun, then you're ******.

2. Lol giskard has 145k wins 4 k losses...

3. Anarchy. You're single minded. You play kingdoms at forums. And congrats. You're mediocre. Certainly, you don't actually play the game. I've managed to waste my time doing more than KaW over the last three years. I waste time doing loads of things. 

4. You wasted time pressing the repeat action button...

5. Best do your research little monkey. You're unlikely to ever be more than a KaW hair follicle. All the best with your micro plans. I'll watch with bated breath.

But make sure you do it quickly. That smack tard skrill blah blah long name is gonna pin me to reset. And if he doesn't I'm sure that the well oiled machine that is ANARCHY will do it for him... That's if we could get him off the forums for 5 seconds...

6. Erm... Nice comeback?

Why are you following me?

7. How else will I follow the meteoric rise of the leader who will crush all EB clans like the dandruff falling from the scalp of KaW! 

I'm getting in on the ground floor. 

8. It's a shame you don't know me or any of my friends...

Have you ever been in a war???

9. I can't compete with that. I'll step aside now. You're friends are scaring me... 

10. So you have never been in a war.

11. I'm in one at the moment you congenital halfwit ...

12. Yeah, looks like your doing loads... A MASSIVE 4000 losses is still there

13. 147,959/4,303

How about lets try this

14. How about you buy some pots. You'll need em for you world domination strategy.  All the best.

15. Wow.

All you can do is hit me... A guy with 6k attack stats.

OMG I BOW DOWN TO YOUR AWESOMENESS.

16. If you knew anything about this game or the mechanics, you'd know that I CAN'T hit you. Read the strategy section of the forums. If its too hard, have an adult explain it to you. It might help you with your plans of KaW domination.

Get some skill, then start posting. Like I said, you're currently not capable of declaring war on anything.

17. Yeah how about this? I have pots, I have warred ALOT more than you...

Get some respect. And actually hit some people rather than saying:
    'I'm in a war I'm so big.'

When you actually should be saying:

'I'm pinning myself the whole time and I've never warred before, look at my complete warlike win;loss ratio'

18. quod erat demonstrandum

19. We talking war win;loss ratio? 