Frog, the 3-time undefeated champ!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ZomBKing, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Point on Hawk.
    And btw, awesome job you and your team did in beating us in the last 5 min yesterday against the Blue team. Luckily I never saw inc from you.

2. First of all sorry to OP for not seeing this thread sooner. (Next time wall me and let me know you made one). I don't know who this is, but it's not any alt of mine. Much appreciate the fan support.

As Toxiczone says, despite what the plunder score said, I managed to keep good control and, at the risk of sounding arrogant, felt I was in a good position to win hours before the final stretch. All I needed was my clanmates to believe in the system I had set up. They were awesome for sure.

3. My thoughts? It was a lot of fun despite the hiccup at the beginning. Up to now, 2012 war will remain the most difficult and tiring ASW I've been in. This one went smoothly once my clan bought into the system.

It's a shame, no matter how nice the badges/stars are, the devs couldn't give us rewards that were at least on par with one of these lame promos.

4. Congratulations to o_O_____Frog____o_0 for becoming...

THE THREE-TIME UNDEFEATED ASW CHAMPION! :D

5. Hasn't grown in so long, quickly becoming alt-sized himself.

6. Burn

7. Im not usually for brown nosing threads but you have outdone yourself here.

Live, Laugh, Love, Led ️

8. May I at least have some ice for that?  :cry:

9. Frog is like the Undertaker and ASW is like wrestlemania!

When I get on the leaderboards I will be like Brock lesner and take him down!

10. All hail frog. No doubt the greatest player ever to grave kaw with his/her presence.

11. Good 6 hour war everyone. But, the first All Star War lasted two full days (48 hours). The game mechanics were very different back then. That war of attrition will be the most difficult one I will have been in.

12. Are you saying asw is scripted?

13. I have done the two day wars. Not much fun tbh.

14. I forgot to give this gift to the OP: .