AoC S3 Commemorative

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Amun-Ra, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Magnus.... in the nicest way... your an idiot. Learn the mechs of the game before attempt to bad mouth someone who knows wtf theyre talking about :roll:

2. Learn the game mechanics he says.. Look I'm not hating on EE, EE at least made some feuds.. But I am hating on you for being a fail noob... Congrats you've unlocked the "Fail Noob" award! This was only awarded to Ancienne so now you are buddies.

3. Are you serious :lol: plz go on this is entertaining

4. Once again get off the thread if ur gonna fight go pick on a noob or something. Happy kawing

5. Yes yes I will did you know Fairy Rp is about fairies?

6. Welp im gonna go :lol: thx for giving me a quick link in case i get bored :D kindly get off the thread titan worked hard on

7. I love Titan, he's a beast. Also please farm me, I need more love :cry:

8. I will say I like the name Larry, my brother is named Larry.

9. Haters gonna Hate!!So sad this thread was a commemrative from a awsome guy to his clan family to show appreciation. Then it it gets ruined by opinions of Haters!!! W D G A F about your opinions!!! So say what you gotta say since this thread is already soiled by by jealousy. Cause nobody here W G A F about your silly hate for our success!!!

10. Dont fall for it, his name isnt Larry, thats just what he wants his boyfriends to call him o_O

11. Very well done Titan 

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

That explains why Magnus is raging, why are the rest of you kids so mad?

13. I'm mad bc the sh are the ones with biggest mouths bc they know they can't get hit

But whatever.. If I was scared to bang with the big boys then I guess I would sit at the kiddie table as little baby sh and thump my chest bc my greatest achievement is that people don't make much when they hit me..

Well guess what.. People make a lot when they hit me chump :lol:

I'm what's real in the streets

14. Hey virgin... no one cares.... this game isn't real life. So super serious :lol:
    If you think you are so tough go run your mouth to someone your size then and stop bleeding emo all over sh on this thread.

15. SH have high range, meaning they are easy to be farmed because so many bigger builds can hit them.

They pay like **** in EE, oh well. They can hit you, you do not have to hit back.

Simple.

16. Easy for you to flap your gums hoe moe when I cant hit you

17. Lol you do realize before you posted that I was posting here? Your response doesn't have anything to do with this.

18. SH talk the toughest but only can say "ha, you owned me but didn't make much dude."

19. I think this Brokensword guy wants RP