AoC S3 Commemorative

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Amun-Ra, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Larry nobody can pick a fight with you bc you have a little coward build

2. EE fairy :lol: unlike your enemies mine hit back :roll: is tht simple enough for u to understand

3. Notorious is clearly not a big hansel

4. Larry no one understands what you're talking about. Please crawl back into your hole

5. I admit i dropped build. So? I adapted to the game to continue to do wht i love.

6. EE doesn't require you to find someone's time zone or wake in the middle of the night to see if your stripped..

EE is cool but think its superior to me or anyone else that does pvp

I have been hit by huge accounts nonstop.. Pvp outside of EE is a true test wills

A test of your will determines what kind of fighter you are.. Not how quickly you can self KO in an EE.. There is no test of will in EE

7. Your the only one who seems to have a problem understanding carnage xD were u dropped as a baby or are u just naturally an idiot

8. Omg notorious lol i think u missed my post where i said respect to u bc OSW is superior to EE but ur mistaken if EE id easy

9. Ewar is easier then months of osw, by far

10. Nooby forumer is nooby.

This directs towards No Hair Larry up there, bro, would you like stahp... Just stahp. Your embarrassing yourself.

11. @magnus Oh no 5k battle wins *shake* i wonder if his bfe/bfa could get thru mine *shake* :lol: ffs if ur gonna be a dumbass at least be able to back it up

12. #Reset #monthago #4OSWsBro #Suckass

13. BFA BFE is not everything. That seems to be the thinking of EE noobs these days

14. Oh and you do know that spy actions don't show under battle wins and losses right? I have over 35k assassinations..Currently I have 16k but most I've had at one time was 25k

15. Never had Castle lvl 3... cool u reset from yet another small noob build :roll:

16. Yes because a hybrid is so much better. :roll:

Sarcasm in post is sarcasm

17. EB fairies i swear... :roll: im not a hybrid. As a sh u add magical things called attk buildings to increase hit range while staying small enough to not pay well

18. Oh so basically you made a hybrid like build that makes you not lose as much gold? Seems like you enjoy being hit! Damn you cowardly build. Damn you.