worm loses

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _xllAAllx_DeMoN_xllAAllx_, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Ugh fractals I'm an eagles fan and that pissed me off so much when he did that -./

2. No TD for that guy. 

3. Seems like people will just jump in and say **** whenever. Demons I wouldn't waist my time with any of these clowns either oh wait will I also be dragons perma farm. Well if so just know. Yep ... This is my main. Like demons I won't post with starless alts either pathetic

4. All the noobs in forums make me laugh. As I'm sure they do it to u tslick!!

5. Tom slick. That your main? You should be ashamed. A junk hansel account? What you plan to do with that? Strip? Ha. 0.1% of gold a steal. GL. Hope you have Xstals. If you wanna take more than 10% of anyone's gold u gonna need pay big boy

6. I've never seen such a noob talk to a bigger player like that. Have fun noob

7. How does this guy get away with having ZAFT-FAITH in his name??? Surely ZAFT hasn't recruited such a player.....

8. Oh and btw, this is my main. Come at me bro

9.  If you weren't such a noob you would read previous comments. I'm not ZAFT any more lol

10. Never seen a noob talk to a bigger player like that?

My main has more static spy defence than your lil alt, dad, son family who ever the **** he is spy attack. Watch out, his pro stats.

11. I wonder why you're not ZAFT anymore? Can't wrap my head around it. Idiot

12. And to be honest I couldn't get past the first page. You sound like such an idiot I had to post.

13. First wall warrior and now forum?to funny

14. Why op keeps calling everyone noob?

15.  Now a rising hawk?

16. His daddy mithed up to fail on me..and he says I'm a noob wall warrior but he won't hit me back because he's doing a HUGE origins unlock and has no time for noobs in his newsfeed

17. gosh dang it, which one of you jacked the baby's bottle?