'Knightmare' vs. Holy Vanguard

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FoK_IIIIIIII-Wanj-IIIIIIII_FoK, Jul 12, 2012.

1. il be an honest cookie,currently HV is ranked 170,but with the osw it's bound to raise itself up 

2. On clan rank it says 93 though

3. We were 93 before item hunters left

4. That's highest rank achieved

5. Support to knightmare. HV is in for a world of hurt.

6. Not really buck the highest is in the 20's I think

7. not to be mean or anything but remember what happened with majesty's clan?
    we don't win because we recruit mercs,we are all family, we organize,strike,and defend each other as a whole unit.

8. Most recent I guess then

9. Does this dress make my butt look big?

10. Huge, but we like em that way for the stripping :D

11. for the record r highest rank was 15 in a war redstar and cella and cangal merced for us lol

12. Lol wow Vontez. That would be one hell of a war.

13. yes was good times we were down 46bill with 3hrs left and made a awesome coneback and pulled it off back in the 48hr wars only

14. Vontez I have respect for you. But please tell buckeye to get off this thread until he starts hitting.

15. Dumb ****, if you want me to start hitting you in particular I'm fine with that.

16. I only waste my troops on reptar when I'm bored

17. Story is. Cos__Colin24__cos was a guest in hv for fod. Trashed talked during last item stage. Iron lion Zion told to respect clan and do as the clan says to finish the eb. Colin decided to disrespect iron lion in cc saying that "you don't know what will happen if blah blah blah".

So I domo kicked and farmed. He bounced from clan to clan while farmed and settled in 'knightmare'.
    We continued farming which 'knightmare' decided to join in.