WORM 1v1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _xllAAllx_DeMoN_xllAAllx_, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Well this place is all noobs. So bye friends and haters

2. Last I checked you have 3 more equip than me, your point is invalid.

:roll:

3. op you say this has nothing to do with zaft well i think your wrong.

think they will get involved with kicking your ass when they see youve posted a threat in forums still wearing a zaft tag after leaving them

4. Lol once again. ZAFT is not me anymore. Just need nob to take off tags. They in no way protect me or are with me

5. If op is NOT an epic battle fairy, that would be disturbing because he isn't a warrior either. So why play kaw kaw?
     ' 

6. Op you should of waited till you had the nob points to change your name before posting this thread

7. Or leaving ZAFT in the first place. :roll:

8. Such a waste of forum space. I would like to see what worm and what clan got disbanded. This seems like a whole lot of chest thumping to me

9. Demons your a joke mate. You have never had a 1v1 in your life. You wanna know why he has zaft tags? 

10. Shoot devil.

(by shoot I mean post away)

I'm assuming it's for "intimidation" purposes.

11. Demons i am sure this thread is making your dad proud. If you were trying to tell everyone in kaw how unintelligent you are you are accomplishing it. Please change your name

12. "I rep zaft because I lack the skills needed to protect myself"

Do you feel accomplished knowing you club farmed someone and then asked to 1v1? It's happened to all of us. I hope you lose and actually get sf everything you have in the near future

13. Tom_Slick is just as bad as him Alaska. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

14. It's part of the game sorry! All of you on this thread are completely over reacting.truthfully it's really funny

Demons

15. We don't care about what you calling farming crops.

It's the morality and logic behind it.

16. Ill make a thread when I want. Ill ask for help when I want. I will 1v1 when I want. Simple as that. Everybody needs to take a deep breath

Demons

17. I don't breath, I simply absorb Oxygen through my skin.

18. You have no logic, you simply rely on others for it.

19. Cool story.

#100th Post