 WAR REVIEWS WAKE-UP CALL @DEVS 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FIorence, Jan 29, 2015.

1. I went looking around n guess what?
    Could not find anywhere a CF for EE war or any SB War system either. Is this a new war system thats being beta tested?

2. Agree on many points Florence .

I truthfully don't get the lack of resources or attention I guess being put into wars by devs

I guess it simply comes down to the fact that wars are probably at the bottom of the totem pole in terms of revenue generation.

3. sure rikk I can explain it. I couldn't quite figure out how to wc against myself so since I'd seen bg just do this and not get shattered swords a draw was a better option in this instance.

4. Individual wars are perfect as they are now. I won every individual war I was part off. Therefore the match-up system is plain an simple perfect!

5. I did season 1, after rewards where handed out , I was turned off of EE war, then season 2 came out and the exploits began
    I still have not seen a fix that would make me consider spending any time on trying.
    I think off system war will be the only PvP that's fun. But I'll keep watching !

6. I have months saying this

Get back to the 11 Vs 11 rosters... Leave indis the way they are ...

Make indis of primal also

You got no matches because people are not casting, dont want to war, or just waiting for s5 to start.... But 11 man rosters Rock, smaller clans can Cast for war.. Also devs mess up TvP

8. Agreed. I think they should double the mith payout among more things.

9. 11 vs 11 can be more easily taken advantage of imo

I think an idea worth trying is matching Indy rosters vs clan rosters , devs could literally match the rosters build for build , eliminating any mismatches

Yes you run into problems with war lead and tracker but you run into those problems anyway in Indy

Something worth trying at least

10. Support

11. First off, you say indi matchup is perfect because your stats and BFA currently will only land you in the tier2, never tier1 with the LB. The mismatches occurs MAINLY in the tier1. If you take the time to see matches above your match, you will see that it is far from perfect.

Yeah agree. Which is why I suggest that devs take an effort in improving the wars for us. We war for fun, but like you had mentioned, there are people like you who war for the rewards. Devs need to improve the system as well as the incentives. Otherwise this is just a game called Kingdoms at EB events.

12. I think vlad was being sarcastic ...

13. Ruby doesn't have a problem with casting multiple accounts if they both (or more) are active

14. Nicely put troll. Support. For primals sowmthimg needs to be done to avoid hansel stacking. Decrease steal plunder like you decreased plunder for ATTACK builds.
    Nice thread hope we can keep it going 

15. He had gold EE. I had a feeling he was serious :lol:

But like I said, his tier should be more fair as compared to the top tier, hence not being affected/aware of the problem that us on the tops are facing :(

Thanks :) Yep too many changes needed and devs yet to done anything to wars, and now another level of abyss buildings are coming :(

Sometimes really wonder if devs are showing any concern for their EE warriors. So many things are pertaining to EB fairies, none are catering to the warriors.

Countless emails sent to them regarding wars, they ignore and ask us to come to forum, yet in forum they're not addressing us at all.

16. @Florence: i was being sarcastic. For most of people the difference between a mismatch and a perfect match is made only by on what side of the fence they are. Indeed I do have lvl5 ee. Let's say I've been lucky to have good war commanders and trackers. About my tier is not the case. I do only 100vs100 individual wars. I find them more fun and more close to what a wae between two clans should be. 15vs15 is a non-sense in my eyes as long as a clan have 100 spots. Wars will never be so fun as used to be during inital trials... I miss those 100vs100 4hours wars.

17. One thing i would want to see is a primal all star war to show a lot of the big eb hitter just how junky their builds are without bfa and bfe.

18. I'd love to meet you in such war :)

19. My build isnt amazing but would fair better than redstar seeing as he is untowered as an example. Ps1 does pretty well in primal i just need another few towers ;-)

20. Wouldn't a bracketed casting system be better?