LEADerBOARD WHacKED

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by knockonheavensdoor_1967, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wish I knew..We need a counter in the profile of money value of allies!

2. So your saying developer needs to include across the board. It just funny to include someone as #1 and be in other stats as 16 or 22

3. Allies: Dont mean anything, eg: smartbomb has 5000 300k allies. These are added onto his stats to get him higher overall.

Hire: Does nothing to affect overall

Battles: nothing to overall

4. Overall. Is mainly stat based.. If battles won ect factor in it's pretty minor compared to stats. U just don't see alot of stats someone has because of allies and whatnots. But how much money u have in allies doesn't really matter so much it's the stats bonuses they provide u that helps bump ur stats slightly higher then the guy next to u. The reason u dropped rank when u bought ur 900 mil land is generally 900 mil in allies provides more stats then one forge. Depending of course on who u buy.

5. If you've seen HeyWTF stat bonus you'd see why he can rank so high.

6. 100 400 stat allies = 10 4k stat allies

7. Oh I see thanx Scrim that seems to clarify things a little better but I think #1 should go to the one that's in the top 5 in each category at least

8. Its not about the money. Its on how strong you are. Ive had 24m a/d bonus and 6m spy bonus. Not worth it though. You make **** if your too strong.

9. I think overall is on how strong you are all in all. Stats and ally bonus. So it should be right. You'll get there oneday DM.  right now i wanna be num 5-10. Woooot. 6.5m here I come. Lol

10. LoL ... No wonder your names WTF

11. I been to number #2 and I remember you and Scrim congradulate me. But wanna know something? I dumped a bunch of noble and that's what got me to #2

12. I don't think the allies and value should factor in. If allies were "total value of" I would feel differently. U can't control your value, so I don't think that should count. I think a lb should include an equity or value of assets tab. Everything centers around gold. Land, buildings, potions and allies are all purchased w gold. The tab I would like to see would be overall wealth caculated by adding gold on hand, aquired land values, building resale values, potion resale values and lastly allies. I would love to see a wealth tab. Could be averaged with the stats used now to figure overall ranking. My 2 cents

13. The reason why the other lbs categories factor in as much as they seem to for overall rank is.
    Battles won: more fights u win means more money to upgrade and get allies with.
    Allies: the more allies someone has the more stats they get just some allies have much better stats then others.
    Most valuable: used to give about 50% of ur hire value increase to u in money. Now it's capped at one mil and doesn't pay all that much but still more income which means more stats.
    There are things off the leaderboard not being tracked tho that help factor into people getting wealth and affording better allies and upgrades. Ie spybuilds make money but don't gain wins when they steal same with quests and of course nobility points.
    But yeah the other leaderboards have thier distictions and so does the overall leaderboards and that's who's the strongest bad ace in the game according to thier overall stats. So yeah it would be dumb IMO to make it who has the highest rank altogether in all lbs combined tho if the devs decided to add another one just for that wouldn't be such a bad idea.

14. I feedback dev to see his reasoning how someone could be #1 in overall and #16 and #22 in other categories

15. He's actually #3 ATM

16. Overall strength is based on a variety of factors, including:
    Your buildings, your allies and your items (as well as your assets, but to a lesser extent).

You could be high on the allies owned category, but your allies may be weak, so your overall strength is lower.

You could have done more fights or quests, but the leader may have made more money via ally trading or spy operations.

17. Still what about a across the board number one? Ally trading should not make you number 1 ... The let's crown Smartbomb.. Lmao 

18. Ally trading .. Lol..makes number 1

that's like saying the crop farmer outdoes a navy seal... Lmao

19. Deathmonkey read my message and Kaws message again. Not sure I'm following u? Overall rank is mainly affected by ur stats and stats from allies is included towards ur overall stats.
    Overall rank shows who the strongest person in the game is!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.