LEADerBOARD WHacKED

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by knockonheavensdoor_1967, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wanna how many feel about the current leader board. Get opinions and suggestions. What everyone feelings on having someone listed as #1 but is only #22 and #16 and #3 in others. Should there be a balance across the board. Does all it take to get to #1 is dump your noble points? All the top 10 is really all great people and no offence to anyone.

Let's hear some thought as I know most other popular game would not get this out of whacked. Peace out

2. I don't get it

3. Hmm I only want to attack old man and
    his little munchkin. That is all the rest are cool Dm your the coolest.

4. 

5. @RICH96 guess you don't get cause your not on leaderboard .. Lol

6. I almost lold

7. Well, I like the idea of keeping Battles cumulative when you reset after a land completion. Scrim deserves that #1 spot, xyz is second, and you may just have me beat for third DM, but it's close 

8. Yes some would say #1 spot is across the board at least in top 10 of other catergories .. Not top 50

9. Sucks being #1. Well for me it's not worth it. I get 2m from lb people. But now that I dropped allies I'm making 4.4 the most. Wooooot! but still have to drop bit more on lb and allies bonus so i can get my usuall 6.3.  for me xyz and scrim deserves the top spot. But im happy to hold it for a long time. Hard to drop back on the background though.

10. It's averaged

11. You funny averaged... even Heywtf said how he didn't know how he was 1 either and commented how he had tons of money and made it to number 1... It should be a across the board in all catergories to get to one.. Money alone shiuld not make number 1

12. I agree that it should be acroos the board or average top 5 On each category would merit the top spot. I'm #82 and even that # I don't feel worthy of. A lot of kingdoms have much stronger stats and allies it is puzzling how some of them are not top 20

13. I'm not on the lb, but I have noticed that my rank decreases when I spend money on a new piece of land. I spent 900mill for a new forge and dropped from 91 to 97. I know there are other variables but there it is.

14. That's weird shouldn't ur rank go higher when u buy new land and building

15. Wait, so lb position is determined mainly by the amount of gold you have on hand?

16. Exactly what I mean ... Money alone should not make number #1

17. is that a yes?

18. So money is how u get to be #1? That's screwy to me. I think it should be top 5 in all categories IMO

19. I don't think we have the formula the devs use. We can only guess. Am I wrong?

20. Unless DM has over 20b in allies then 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.