The Phil It Up Show

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Malestone7469, Feb 3, 2013.

1. To add, it doesn't have to be the person you are speaking to or about either. Someone could overhear you say something like long sexy golden legs referring to another person and file a sexual harassment suit on your ass. Meaning anyone who reads this post with it sexually driven comments could take offense to it, even if it has nothing to do with them.

If someone is sexually offended it's a lot different than calling them stupid and offending them that way. Wouldn't compare the two Mal. You should read up on sexual harassment laws mate. At my unit in the army one of my duties was teaching the boringest sexual harassment courses you can imagine. It's sad how many soldiers I seen get a chaptered out(kicked out) over it simply because they didn't know saying "private miller has a sexy ass" was sexual harassment. It's not something to play with.

2. I'm sorry. I'm not describing Jayde the KaW player n Mod.

I was describing Jayde, the girl that I met in Bangkok at the Champion's Bar in 2004.
    Sorry can't show the Polaroid in here. Against TnC n all that.

3. Especially in a game you know children play, one where the forums are full of them. It's just bad juju

4. Oh nice. Don, follow me and teach it like you teach / taught in the army. I appreciate all the help that I can get.

It well help me write a real fluffier in iBook store under R-21.

5. I'm not talking about strip farming you for being an ass or for trying to act smooth about. I'm just simply gonna do it. Sleep well mal

6. I've toned it down lots. Lol. It's like dialing up the Polaroid in a Transitions lenses.

7. You messaged me to ask if I liked your description of me, so...nice try.

Please just don't mention me again. And consider other women in your posts. Your forum "fans" might not tell you, but I had a TON of PMs going...wow...how is he getting away with this? I tried to write it off as nothing, but when I read it again, I seriously got the full out heebeegeebees. THAT should make you stop and re-consider what you write. Do you want to creep women out?

That you turned it into a joke and fodder for this thread shows you don't take it seriously at all.

8. You're trying to down play it is what you're doing. Judging by your banner and they way you write about females in the forums I'd say it's been a long time since you've been with one. But that's just what I make of it

9. You're so right. But I'm lucky.
    My banner was given to me by my ex WiG clannie MindyFromTheNetworks. And I do wear it with pride.

10. Sorry jayde. Didn't realize it actually offended you. I'd like to take back my previous comment.

But let's lay off malestone. He isn't writing about people without there consent now, and I think he is sorry about offending you.

11. Can't we play nice?

Mal, apologize to jayde for making her uncomfortable and then I think no one will be bothered by your quite amusing posts so long as you tone down the fan service a little.

12. Apology thread posted.

Now lets get back on topic.
    Since ladies are getting creeped out before Halloween. It's my duty to ask all who would like to be in the show to follow me and tell me in PM the following:

1. Your build, stature. What color is your eyes, nose, mouth, height, etc. all these information will be used in the Commercial. And by providing this info you've agreed to appear in the ad.
    Tell me your hobby or sport. Whether you mod your car, or any other things. They'll be incorporated into the ads/commercial too.

2. Tell me what you do in KaW. Whose side are you on? Any comments regarding mods, new rules change etc. if these are straight n not too controversial. I'll pass it on to KaWLeader. If its more bordering on serious I'll take it on and do parts of the show.

If you find anything in bad taste. Tell me about it. I'll change it when I can.

13. Cheezy music and camera pans to Phil....

*Phil: Tonight on our show we have a special person. He's none other than a star in his own right.....
    Let me introduce.......
    ................. MH-Farrcodile_Dundee

Loud music from Crocodile Dundee's theme song. And Farr comes in on two giant Crocs. Whose snouts are tied together. Oops they look a bit drunk too. You can barely catch a Fosters crushed over the teeth of one Crocs.

*Phil: I really like your shoes.
    *Farr: Yeah caught them last week in the bayou.
    *Phil: You wouldn't have an extra pair would you?
    *Farr: Oh you mean my Crocs. Yeah new arrival at the shop. It's will be in the other shops soon.

Camera pans to the new pair of Crocs worn by Farr. Made of Crocodile Leather n comes in Green, Brown n Black. Available in your nearest Croc shop this coming Feb.

*Phil: So how are you doing in EE Wars, Farr?
    *Farr: Umm I'm not in the last two. I'm kinda busy training these two Crocs to do pole dancing, and other shenanigans.
    *Phil: Oh...
    *Farr: Yepp These Crocs really take up my time. Even my GF is complaining, that I don't find enough time for her.
    *Phil: Umm....
    *Farr: Well yeah. Wanna touch the Crocs.. Phil, don't worry. They won't chomp on you.

CRASH! OW! YOWL..... Groan

Camera pans away to a commercial.

Farr n Phil at sitting in a HouseBoat on an unnamed bayou. Houseboat has great lines it built by Shasta Lake. It's an Odessey.
    Well built n furnished.

Phil had his arm in a sling. And both are nursing a cool can of Fosters.
    Phil's can is half empty, and he throws it into the air into the bayou.
    A Croc snout emerges and catches the can in mid air. Drinking it in one gulp. Crushed the can against one of his teeth as she slides backwards into the bayou without much splashing.
    The Croc according to Farr is named Pinky, sports 5 similar cans.

*Farr: So would you like to feed them chicken Phil?
    Phil looks green in the face and managed to croak...
    *Phil: Ummm no thank you Farr. Patting them was quite an adventure I assure you.
    *Farr: No problem mate. Here lets have a Jack Daniel's to ward off the evening chill.

Farr pours Phil a shot. And grabs a dead feathered chicken n tosses into the bayou.

Cherry, somersaults across the lake to grab the Chic before Pinky can get it in her jaws. ^SNAP and it's gone.
    The somersault was brilliantly executed.

Phil looks green around the gills as he thankfully gulps the Jack Daniels whose smokey aroma burns itself though Phil's nausea and regains him some color.

Farr, looks into the camera.
    *Farr: Nothing like a great cruise up the bayou in Australia in a HouseBoat. Please don't forget to check out our Dot Com site.

14. :lol: fosters. We sell that crap to you Americans. We drink coronas and Carlton draughts. The crocs and stuff were right, but you forgot shazza and johnno.

15. yes its 13+ :lol:

16. [​IMG]

17. Lol someone like putting words into my mouth. 

18. Puts up both hands. That's me Phil. Me. Me. Me.

19. Bumped to Active Topics

20. [​IMG]