The Phil It Up Show

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Malestone7469, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Phil gestures to a security guard and points to Deni Belle. The guards go out grab Deni n hussles her in.

Phil: So ma'am. I was seeing you in the window peering in. Would you like to CoE t about anything in general for the viewers?

Deni looking a bit frightened.
    Deni: umm ummm
    Phil hands Deni a glass of Vitamin Water with berries.
    Deni pops the cap and takes a deep drink.

Deni: WooHoo tastes really good. Thanks Phil.
    Phil: Do you have any comments, Deni?
    Deni: Yes. Your initial show with Jayde had no sexual contents at all. You should see KaW Zoo. They were really mean to me. That's sexual contents for you. ^Shakes her tiny fist at the camera.

Phil: Thanks for being here Deni. And thank you to all our sponsors. Our next Guest is.....
    ........smilef0rmyscope

Viewers clap as lights dim n thunders sounds n lighting flashes n Scope appears from right of stage.

2. *say something about anything

3. Commercial: ARE YOU TOO LAZY TO MAKE A COMMERCIAL?IF SO CALL US BUT WE FOGOT OUR PHONE NUMBER.

4. Hey Phil thanks for having me :)

5. PHIL: Your WELCOME. give ME the NAME of A famous MOD. Sorry. GOT the HICCUPS

6. Hmmm well there have been lots of famous mods but I'm pretty new so I'm going to go with the most recent one in moose but I know dillybar and Benny were pretty big too

7. Eagles famous too 

8. A Thinking Ape Services is available for individuals aged 13 years or older. If you are under the age of 18, you should review this Agreement with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand it.

Straight out of TOU for those claiming its 9plus and don't bother looking it up.

9. In walks Scopes bare chested. He's muscular. And wearing fatigues in Snow Camo, with Dennier leather combat boots. He's carrying the new Armalite Stoner Weapon's system with Sabot 5.56mm caseless cartridges.

Phil: Welcome to our show Scopes.
    Scopes: Thank you Phil.
    Phil: I know you're on BH/iG side fighting AAH n the rest. How's the war?
    Scopes: The war is real good. Phil, you should have come for the BBQ yesterday. We were having Walnuts recently steamrolled.

Viewers in studio laugh...

Phil: Hahahahahaha. So do you think Regs will be able to Win?
    Scopes: Umm you should see backstage. I plugged Wulf with my baby here. ^Caresses his weapon lovingly.
    Phil: You mean with your Armalite....

Camera pans to backstage to find, smoke rising from Wulf's hide. Meisha is cradling Wulf's head. As Eagle circles Wulf's head with Petal. Wulf's tongue is hanging out in FULL KO.

Phil: Ummm that's quite an impressive KO Scopes. ^Gulps.
    Scopes: Yupp, with my baby here. The war will end soon.
    Looks into the camera.
    Scopes: I promise.

Camera pans out for the next commercial break.

10. no your mistaken! I'm fighting AGAINST Bh/iG

11. Camera pans to a Baseball Diamond n we see Scopes lounging in the shade at the bench.
    Scopes is geared up in gear from Easton. And he shows us his latest gear:
    Carbon fiber Baseball bat, light weight, well balanced truly a marvel in composite fibre engineering.
    His Gloves are made from Genuine Saskatchewan Seal Skin, supple, strong n provides a great grip.
    He's wearing the new Adidas Supernova Glide 5- with Formotion Cushioning that adapts to any surface for a smoother ride. Great for Baseball, great for Scopes.

Scopes takes the bad. The ball is thrown.
    The ball spins through the air....
    Coming straight at scopes. Scopes bats......
    The bat connects with the ball deforming slightly then returns to original shape and the ball soars up into the sky with a *Twok*
    And another 6 points for Scopes.

Scopes looks at the camera n smiles.
    *Scope: Buy Easton, never let's you down.
    Scopes throws an unhusked walnut into the air and catches it in his mouth. ^Crush....

12. Ooooops Sorry Scopes. Gotta take care of that after I connect to Facebook. Groan.

13. Lol no worries bro... Kind of important though

14. True since the rest will get the wrong idea. Groan

15. Sorry, but it was sexual, and it was in regards to a person whose permission you did not have to use their persona. A person who you have never even met, actually.

When it comes to sexual harassment, it is not up to you if the person mention is offened...it's up to them. It was way too much, and I was completely creeped out. I told you that. You continued. I said it again in the forum.

It should absolutely remain locked.

16. But he called you sexy. That's a compliment. Creepy as **** way to do it. But a compliment.

17. Confusing dilemma going on yet its in a good thread? Why...WHY?

18. Go to a club.

Find a pretty girl. Follow her around all night. Stare at her. Look her up and down. Lick your lips when you do it.

Then say, "Hey baby...you are SEXY..."

Ok because you call her sexy, or creepy and should stop?

It is up to me if I'm not ok with the posts. And I wasn't. It made me feel dirty. Should be the END of the discussion.

19. Because the OP continues to bring it up when he should have just said "Sorry I didn't realize talking about your body parts in a milk bath and your cleavage wouldn't be ok even though we've never met, and it's a public thread...my bad". Instead he uses it as a joke and fodder for his latest "fiction".