Possible ' No matchup' solution

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Beowulf-, Mar 28, 2013.

1. [/size=150] Possible 'No Match' Solution: Don't war [/size]

2. The last part of my long post, that seems to he your suggestions. So why not answer the question I asked in the last part too?

3. support buddy 

4. @OP support because me main hasn't gotten match for 4. Wars straight

5. You are suggesting that there are some leaders out there who will say
    "hey sure they have 40 people and we have 25 but we can take em"
    or
    "I know that we have trouble completing origins but sure, we will take on zaft"
    or
    "Hey, I know pots and xtals are expensive but lets help that other team get mithril when they wreck us and maybe then we can be friends."

sorry man. I understand the spirit of what you are trying to do but it seems like a lot of work for development to make a system that no one would use.
    Except of course by agreement to make a EE mith war.

Maybe I am missing something but I just don't see it

6. Just re read that. sorry if it came off harsh.
    had a rough day. need to go kick a cat or something and not take it out on you.
    I cry pardon.

7. There is a point that the others have been trying to make, let me try to clear it up. If Clan A wars with Clan B, in a mismatch, it could have a domino effect and make Clan C not match up with Clan B, which could have been a good match.

We do not throw a "No Match" in pairs, we do it on a per Clan basis. In this example, Clan A would get a no match, we would then proceed to try to find a match with Clan B.

8. I believe that in war human actions/builds/tactics determine the outcome of wars...... The computer try's to deliver the best match up possible ..... Imagine the glory and achievement if you win a war when clearly you stood no chance ......

9. @wulf how about we write in black or a colour that doesn't hurt my eyes

10. Give the underdog an extra xtal ?

Give the underdog a 10 min regen ?

Give the underdog a 10b plunder head start

What I'm trying to get across is rather than just saying no - let's find a way to say yes .....

11. I like all that except the part pf 10 bil try and reduce to about 5

12. Sorry no support, i think its fine the way it is.

13. Either U have had no "no matches" or you don't war

14. Wulf/Angel, any chance either of you can break this down further by showing me a pie chart?

I like pie charts.

★R∑GμL∆ †oR§★₩Ð₲₳Ƒ ★

15. The point gnaard is trying to make is we could war if the smaller team gets a few advantages to make things a lot more fairer, there would be less people annoyed if we followed his solution, people have left work earlier/took time off to war or made other plans and no war has ruined everything so if we followed his solution it would be a start to making people happier, if we can't do this solution give people 60 free mith and clan points for no war

16. either way theres no war