Victorious ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Terminator, Apr 1, 2013.

1. OP too small to farm bueeee snif snif. me not happy. have to buy new phone to make acc to farm that pathetic think.

2. First off would like to point out OP's 500m stats.
    Who exactly have u ever fought anyway?
    And what qualifies u to judge how this war ended other than how ur dumb noob ass views it?
    Finally, why bother open ur trap about it in forums? Everybody will have their opinion. Nobody cares in the long run.
    Gratz on makin a fool of urself, OP.

3. Totally, u **** noob.
    Here is a suggestion for you - Slap yourself 5 times daily till you realize how bigger a **** you are.

4. To OP and all in KaW.
    In any Mega-War of this size, there won't be any winner. Please don't pick and quote randomly at Weezus' CF statement which states very clearly that a Mutual CF was finally agreed by both sides. In doing so, would be to discredit the leader of a great alliance of clans and stir up unwarranted issues over irrelevant war sentiments. Besides, it takes a great man to write such a CF thread and if read correctly, it merely apologise for how the war started and how it was mishandled and that all parties had agreed to a CF. Please don't make any assumptions without any creditable validations. Happy Kawing.

5. I can easily explain why weezus posted the cf thread. Weezus can write great thorough threads. He always has. So why wouldn't you have the guy, who you all know can make great threads, create the end of war thread?

Yeah that's right, it is possible to use your brain.

6. Yeah what Warsin said as well :lol:

7. Y'all are pretty pathetic farming me. Lmfao! Zaft sucks lol is that all you got?