free mith? Sign up here

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-BHEZ-TiLLiDiE-I_I_l, Dec 8, 2012.

1. I've got a few large players, I'm looking for people relatively small now, but must do exactly as instructed and follow orders.

2. Ohhh. follo me

3. I like this idea  but I'm fine with my current war companions, who kick ass the hard way but nice idea for sure
    CoolDude

4. I would love to sign up.just I can't until the 15th.but I will be there.

5. I might simply because I need 2 mith to buy the helm lol

6. Interested, keep us posted.

7. No support. The point of war is war. The "chance" of mith is incentive not the reason. I war cuz it's fun win or lose ... But hey what ever keeps you kawing

8. Val, get backing to hitting us ;)

9. If I can get out of regen LOL.

Y'all xstalled at start and got us to KO lol. You smacking us about  never liked this **** lol.

10. We never xtall'd at the start :O we thought you did :p we've still got ours ^.^

11. Lol, then in that case your smashing us  I try get these guys to FF but they not having it lol.
    This is why I prefer OSW lol. Wasting my pots for this **** lol.

12. Ahh they'll go down fighting.  Who said EB noobs can't war? ;)

13. B could I join in and bring in my shitty alts?

14. Val* autocorrect is obviously drunk atm.

15. Sure mortem

And bond- yep I'm not a fan of the madness lmfao. Where just giving you more mith lol.

16. Hey, I'm not complaining ;)

17. See devs?

See what you did now? People saying that this isn't how mithril is meant to be earned.

Well, no one wants to spend 1 year warring to get one piece of equipment... When you can go and get EB equipment within days/weeks.

This is the devs fault, for overpricing.
    Not the players.

18. I hope my alt is good enough for war then, I'll use it but it won't do much except help pin.

19. "This is a noob way of getting mithril"

Yes. Enjoy wasting months, pots, gold to get your equipment.

I'll enjoy showing off my nakedness with my new items. Yum yum.