Booty_Tickled

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -llVll---CAREBEAR---llVll-, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Pinky said he's badder then me? 

 Actually it's true.

2. Mhmm, them he said iG are eb noobs, and rather hit the eb them him.

3. Damn it. Didnt i say stay out of it?

Oh god, help this forum.

4. lulz , is badder a word?

5. Page 6 " who do you think is 0'ing those spies with the scouts?"
    1) I've received 0 inc from you or anyone as a matter of fact since I ran those 2 bars on you. I know because my NF isn't clambered with EB notifications anymore . Just after that scout comment is when I got inc and most wasn't from you.

2) you mean to tell me you don't return hits? My troops aren't always pinned. Just happened to hit me when I unloaded on EB.

6. Them my inc from Pinkey the wussey was no longer.

7. yes, we all know where i stand with ig nubs

8. Is lulz a word?

9. Yeah, I've pinned you before. This didn't just start today, it's been like a week. I didn't refer to today. And ok. Whatever you say.

10. of course man, but only peeps with madswagyolo can say it

11. Pinned me before?! Lol it started Friday or yesterday you noob. You didn't know this account until right now, explain how you pinned me before? I hit you on Friday or Saturday, been helping EBs since then and been active as hell. Tell me how I happened to miss you pinning this account when you didn't even know it?!

12. op hes delusional

13. Bro, it's been like a week. I've barely known the account until now? Really.?

14. :lol:
    *Hits someone*

*Waits a few days*

Ya! Better keep walking you wuss! Ha. His bars stood no chance..

.....a few days ago

15. You failed to scout me with mith on? 

16. Can one of you GUYS please TELL ME how the HELL this is RELEVANT TO what he said on THE OTHER THREAD instead of arguing about something THAT happened UPTEENTH days ago!?!?!

17. Been a week? Really? I asked in my CC if I can farm you on Friday . Ask king_of_terror, he was there when I asked in CC. I ran both bars with 0 pots and 25% failed. You knew who it was. Hell I think Maggie was there too.

18. I can't ask king of terror am perm silenced. And good for you. I know how long it's been going on.

19. And yeah 25% were fails and I knew who hit me. That's why I got confused when you said up there^^^ that I barely knew this account until now ..

20. I'm the one who hit you, don't you think I'd know when I hit you? Lol
    They clearly told me they won't bail me out if I got into trouble, told them not to worry. Even they know when I hit you. You've lied enough on this thread, I don't think anyone here takes you serious anymore .