Booty_Tickled

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -llVll---CAREBEAR---llVll-, Apr 29, 2013.

1. More lies. Stop trying to make yourself look cool in the forums. What was this thread for? I have a wall you dumbass. And your attack wasent full.

2. You're straight up bs Booty.

3. How the **** would you know? 

4. Stay out of it, stay out of it.

5. NOW I received some scouts, 1 failed one BUT my spies are not or have not been "0'd" haven't even used them in the EB and like I said, my attack is downed now, received no inc so I figured I'd gain money, but wait 30 mins and hit.

6. Your attack has been downed for the last hour dude -.-

7. Lol look at my wall post! I'm still at HB and haven't crystald, if not I'd be open for attacks

8. OP sct 5/5 still spies up.

Seems OP is telling the truth.

9. YAAA, that was me. So was that other steal, I was forgot your pot #.

10. Also, no pots used. Booty is just a newb making up excuses.

11. And to your comment about your wall.. You deleted my post, thus the thread was made.

12. I never said I 0'd him right now -.- I said his attack was pinned..

13. Lol, all you posted was personal farm, why the hell would I keep your garbage on my wall. You want it there for people to see? I got the message obviously because I deleted it.

14. booty atk/ass pinned LOL

15. Pinkey, you want to get in it? Last time I checked you said you were "badder" then justice hit me a few times and left. LOL now that you got some friends to help you wanna join on in? Loser.

16. friends? i dont even know op. im pointing out the fact that u are pinned and op isnt LOL
    and dont worry ill get back around to u but king of terror actually hits back so im playing with him for now :)

17. Pinkey, OP is a worm.

18. cool? me to. want a cookie?

19. Sure hand that **** over. I want some more inc too.

20. you are DTW broskie, seems u dont need more