Booty_Tickled

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -llVll---CAREBEAR---llVll-, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Yeah, you said some sarcastic **** about us struggling against MPK. That wasent nice 

2. And may I ask why all of sudden you decide to make a thread and put me in your banner? Because this has be going for awhile now, think you got bored

3. Actually didn't think of doing anything, figured that account couldn't hit you and ill leave as is. Then I saw you on many threads being a dick and a douche and decided to do it

4. @vasilias my thoughts exactly
    [​IMG]

5. Lol and no comment on the pots? Seems you lied?

6. This isnt intresting to me. But as the official peacekeeper of forums, i have to watch this.

7. No I didn't lie. I still have 10adp. And your not burning the last 3.

8. Really? I'm using ALL pots, hell ill slap some mith on if it'll prove your ass wrong . Lol

9. Just post ss of your pots :p

10. This thread has smexy written all over it. Booty_Tickled will turn into Hurt_Booty. :lol: V

11. Can't, stupid photo bucket removed the image size for posting 

12. Ok, that gif freaks the hell out of me.

13. Same. If not I'd put a SS. And if some of you feel to interfere in this 1v1 just because I can't get back to all of you idiots. Feel ashamed.

14. Not really a 1v1, you never even hit me back when I did lol

15. Never hit you back? If you use some decent logic you would understand. Your to big of a hansel for me to steal/Assa. No am not gonna use pots. Your attk is pinned like it should be. Who do you think is 0'ing your spies with them scouts?

16. Lol my attack was full since I started this thread! my attack was full when I ran the 2 bars and my attack will be full later. If that's your excuse then I hope you find a better one.

17. And 0'ing my spies? I've received 0 inc, 0.