Booty_Tickled

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -llVll---CAREBEAR---llVll-, Apr 29, 2013.

1. ladyboss, just throw your phone in a river.

2. I would, but i dont live near a river.

3. Lol an ass to you? I made NO COMMENT towards you and received a rude ass comment. Didn't take it quite well and I'm cranky right now

4. just stomp on it then.

5. And 2 full bars? Really man, 25% were fails and your a hansel.

6. Ballet flat or tennis shoe?

7. Hey Booty.

8. This thread needs twirking.

9. Farming monster, show me a SS of where I said something lol. Hi justice.

10. Lol fails with 0 pots, so I'm actually okay with those fails. Burning your pots now while I'm using very few

11. That'll reveal my alt though? Why would I do that

12. Lol, your not using any pots, but your burning mine?  Your burning the weak ones btw. I can repot 1000each with 2bill 

13. Your alts a worm. And if not wrong, your the worm who said "Booty shut the **** up! You have no right to talk about a Cf, return inc or get off forums please" o yah , am suppose to be jolly and give you a respectful anwser

14. Burning the weak ones? Says here I'm burning 8 pots. Didn't know the "weak" ones are top 8 LMAO you only have 8 pots by the way..

15. If am not wrong you need to use 8 to burn 8? But you said up their your using so very few.. I have 10 SDP not 8 derp.

16. I heard somewhere that sometimes if the defense is strong enough not all pots are used? Or am I mistaken?

17. You are correct botan2.

18. Just used full pots on you and burned 8 as well you dumbass. So unless I'm THAT weak, don't think you have 10. Or you repot now
    And page 5 of the RPA recruitment thread. GTHO

19. u dont need full pots to burn full sdp ,booty_nub