 How to Ally Trade 

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Strategy, Sep 12, 2011.

1. maybe it's cuz 15 pages in, ur at another one of those random price numbers which I will never remember and only partially understand? so in terms of activity the list "starts over"

2. Possibly.

3. Only true if exactly the same price, and not always the case. I have had two friends i vollied to same price, they were on diff pages

4. cuz there's a bunch of other ppl at that price?

5. Yes, but they were all at different lenghts of play. SOme had 120 day, others only had 3.

6. [​IMG]
    -by the allies list

7. When you scroll through enough pages of turnsole list you will come to a new price range.

8. Nice work!! Ally's are a big part of the game and everyone should take advantage of the tools given in this thread

9. That is what this whole debate was meant for, just a couple of us brainstorming for the benefit of the rest of you :) Your Welcome

10. No problem Strat! Glad to be of service! :D

11. Great guide, helped me a lot!
    And by the way you have an awesome name! Obviously, it's not as awesome as mine though.

HarryJ

12. Lol thank you :D

13. Just realised that I'm three days until one year on the forums :cool:

14. I wonder how long I have been on the forums… I wish iDevice's could show all of this information like it used to… *sigh*

15. Not on computer ATM, sorry would have told you.

16. BUMPITY BUMP BUMP

17. Anyone want to swap allies my 2 and I'll hire a 23 billion allie of you and I'll proect you and im looking for ppl who like to swap allies alot