 How to Ally Trade 

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Strategy, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Yes you can say that, but when you are looking to ally trade you have to look for a target ally. Such as an OSF after an epic.

2. if you say so

3. Just saying what i know. Which isnt a lot but its what i know

4. I usually only hire allies that do The Haunting, people at the top of the list of allies will be very active so they will probably do as much as 6 haunting per day, looking for someone just about to finish an epic battle seems rather pointless to me, especially as you don't even know if they are participating in that EB.

5. What i mean is, look at an ally during or before an epic, and then look after. If their stats go up they were active and participating, which means they are growig, so their owner would most likely hire back. For example, take me. I grow a lot, so when i get bought, my owner always hires back

6. Dosnt work buddy ive had allies for weeks no1 is hiring

7. Name one of the allies I'll see what's going wrong.

8. Just look at them had them for weeks ur plan dosnt work

9. Im afraid that you are wrong, as this does work. However there are other factors that come into play when selling allies. Activity, growth and overprice is key when buying and selling allies

and yes tell me one of them so i can see

10. Killer; not all owner buy back an ally is he is active and growing, look at my ally, bneung, he has nearly five million stats and hasn't even played for 90 days, so obviously he is very active, however when he gets hired I won't be hiring back because he will be overpriced.

Of course some owner buy back all their allies and I could make a big list and tell everyone to buy their allies and they will get hired back but I would get stripped to zero and farmed for the rest of my life lol.

11. yes i do agree. That is another factor, who you are buying from. if they hold the ally dear as my owner does me (i think), then you will be trading. Now strategy, there is also the fact that he could spend loads on nob for money, or someone gave him the account which i know isnt allowed but still happens

12. Cathal; taking your ally GoldWormer as an example, he is the correct hire price but I scrolled through ten pages of allies and didn't see him, maybe I just didn't see him, but you have to buy allies from the first page so they are active and are the first thing other people see when they look for an ally.

13. Yea lol, beware though, one day your loving owner won't buy you back... Cougarhuntrr I still love you!!



14. As strategy said, the first page is the best as that is what others see first. I personally buy from at least 10 pgs in, but that is because i hold the allies for my clan, and dont want them bought.

This may be true strategy, but when im her only active and growing ally

15. But once you buy the ally, it goes into a new list, where it may or may not be hidden. I've no idea how they decide on ordering.

I actually end up hiring allies like at least 5 pages into it. I don't know why but the first few pages usually suck. Then all of a sudden BAM they all have amazing stats! But then after about 10 pages they suck again.

16. Yeah i find this too! But then after like page 15 they start to get good again. Strange!

17. Melon, first thing my guide says is that it is ordered by how long the person has been playing...



18. How can you prove that that is true?

Did you check them all and their achievements?

19. Yes exactly, this isnt always the case. I have found brand new players in among players that have the 120 day achievement

20. Make an Alt then make another Alt first one will be after second on list.