SCI-FI CHARACTER BEATDOWN!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AshesOfEden, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Dear forumers!

The game is simple.. Suggest two characters from the Sci-Fi universe.. And discuss who would win in a PvP match!

*This started cos Boba Fett is visiting MG and ran into some Trekkies in cc..

Suggest/discuss away!.. Let ur imaginations go wild!..

2. Well... Of course you could pit almost any star wars stable against any star trek stable and the trekkies would get mopped up.

3. Joker vs Howard Duck; Round 1 Fight!!

4. Howard's quack-fu is no match against Joker's poisons..

I also think Joker is not even human.. (Has there been that line of the back story on the joker?).. I think he's like the Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland..

5. Woa woa super Crimson.. Let's not go that far..

I'm sure Seven of Nine would beat up either the Cinnamon Bun Leia or Bikini Leia..

6. It would be a boon to mankind if they joined beds, I mean forces.

7. I demand a Pillowfight on the Millennium Falcon Bed!

8. Snoopy vs Hulk

Snoopy would obviously win.

9. I second this motion

10. I third this motion.

11. He would not

12. The Red Baron Snoopy would and could.

13. How about Martian Mankid vs Red Hulk?

14. Snoopy vs Eric Von Richthofen

Fokker Dr. I will beat a dog house anytime!

15. One matchup I've heard is the entire Star Wars Galactic Empire vs. Halo Covenant.

The Covenant would win because their capital ships have superior weaponry and their ground infantry is far better. Storm Troopers tend to die easily but a Brute with a gravity hammer is a true force to be reckoned with. Empire depends on walking vehicles which can be very easily destabilized while Covenant has hovering, heavily armored vehicles. Death Star takes two days to charge after every shot so it could be glassed by Covenant forces. The Empire only has two Sith so they couldn't help much.

16. Another good one I've heard is Fallout's Lone Wanderer vs. Skyrim's Dragonborn.

I would say the Lone Wanderer because he has a technological advantage and his power armor was designed to be resistant to the elements AND physical damage. The Dragonborn's shouts take a long time to recharge and his magic and medieval weaponry wouldn't stand up to guns, perks, and melee weapons from the Lone Wanderer.

17. What about the Vault Dweller vs the Lone Wanderer?

P-94 Plasma Rifle vs a Tribeam Rifle

Edit:got the name of the plasma rifle wrong.

18. I never played the original Fallout games. But if we're doing energy weapons, you can't forget the Metal Blaster or A321's Plasma Rifle.

19. Megamind vs Dexter

20. GIR vs Clank