A long wanted update

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by arkst, Oct 21, 2012.

1. You had to SS right at that particular time didnt you? :geek:

2.  support

3. Sorry sen... Didn't see that there :lol:

4. Support

Send this to the devs

5. I already did. They sounded like they liked it but right now I'm just getting support to make it happen.

6. I like this idea... But realistically... I can't see them using it. Not to mention the fact that there is no specific "council" status in clans to separate for council chat. (not an official position to assign)

Also, underlining or bolding the chat in the "all" tab doesn't help solve the problem of knowing where, because not only does chat scroll quickly, the terms of use would have to be changed for silencing due to chat/ads posted in the wrong tab even once.

Lastly, other chat complications, such as the difference of chat viewing between devices, would also need to be changed. (iDevices, as far as I'm aware, only display about 2 lines of chat, androids up to four, and computers infinite. Feel free to correct me on that.)

This has some good thoughts to it, but it requires many changes to the game itself before it can be considered feasible. I'd give tentative support at the moment.

7. Thanks for the input ventus

8. Have seen this idea made before but not get support, hope ur able to pull it off would be nice to have happen. Gl

9. The game will work too hard and explode

10. Make posting ads free on the ad chat line. Then people would use it. Allow a member to place a reward for members replying to your ad, in bronze bars say.

Join x clan get 10 bronze bars sign up fee.

11. 110% support.

12. 120% support

13. Support

14. That's a bad idea pattus... Anyway bump

15. Pattis if they did that, then people would spam money to their alts, and run around to clans collecting hundreds of bars. Unless it was join for 4 months and get x bars.

16. What if kaw awarded xtals for people who stayed in a clan for a year?

17. Like a yearly thing. Celebrating the day you joined the clan?

18. Nope... Lol