Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Desperation from original black hand should get a poster. He was truly a dedicated off system beast.

2. Is it bad that i recognize most of the movies these are from?

3. Isnt that nic? If so hes been poseted just different name.

4. Wow Ajax.. much respect for posting the stats..

That is a lot of love you've been getting and givin'..

5. Forgetting Vamperous smh

6. That is a wicked set of stats Chubby.. That's what's all about.. taking the hits and dishing it back.. 

7. Lmao chubby you've literally taken over 10X the number of actions as me :lol:

8. Des must be real upset that u put both those names in one sentence. Maybe it'll make him angry enough to come out of retirement?

Nic ran from war to create and build LR. The only thing Des was running is steal bars on all of his accts. This guy was a real war machine before he retired into eb babeh :(

9. Was just a ? Lol but like i said in pm, i misread skinny comment and had the wrong acct to begin with.

10. No way, never ever, under no circumstances Des would've allowed such thing lol he always considered Nic a lil useless troublemaker kid who wasn't really active even. All he did is start crap and login to see how his clannies clean it up lol Nic was funny like that lol maybe u thinking of Dis' account? Which I had and then Nic inherited and passed it to belle who destroyed once an lb acct..That was before sales/gifting of accts was illegal so we did that a bit in BH when one left game. We had Disfunctional and Desperation, who were called Dis and Des respectively, so many get confused.

11. I edited my post haha i realised my confusion on dis and des after i reread.

12. Vamp deserves it..much more than many

13. Btw the reason Des retired was the betrayal by Nic/rip/debeau when they surrendered to res, gave them some of Bh' banks/Alts and turned to eb babies in LR.

Maybe ripper should get a poster too. Even he was much better warrior than many on this list. Until his wifey found out how much he spent on iTunes cards anyway lmao

That's why I told Ash to make a poster for Reborn_0ne. He pretty much broke BH when talked those 3 into surrender. Well, tbf rip never liked incoming, he was an oversized cry baby lol but I fought Reborn in 3 separate osws and this guy can be as dangerous as he is fun while at it. He knows how to push buttons lol Master of propaganda - regs, belle, curtis, wulf and others who largely rely on propaganda can only dream of his skill in that department. Plus he'll drop as much money as needed to ensure the win, be it xtals, and not just for himself but for clannies, or even lb accounts lol Fighting him in the 4th osw just recently, I was not impressed but I don't blame him for being simply tired - he's been in eb fairy stage for a while now..

14. Blazey calling someone an eb fairy.......k
    Foh

No support

15. Ugh chublette..I just added some losses to those pretty battle sts of yours

16. Blaze, I've had my ass whipped by you so many times it's ridiculous! Hope all is well in your world

17. Omg it's tubby who's so fat that he can't see his.....great times man! Say hi to the gang