Gods Among Wars

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by *lllllllllllllllllllnotabarcode (01), Nov 21, 2014.

1. Gods Among wars
    "After a lifetime of conflict, Gods Among Wars decided to get the best warriors from the dead or alive, and reunite them in a family of which we compete and fight for each other"
    "When this conflict had occurred, the leaders of Gods Among Wars reunited every single best fighter around, but after countless sudden deaths of great warriors we are now looking for people of which we can replace of these great warriors"
    200 Thousand Fighters
    200 Thousand Other Clans
    And all we have is a tiny, tiny piece of turf
    Gods Among Wars refuse to let anyone take our turf, or even touch our turf, because we might only have 100 fighters, but we have/had the best fighters, dead or alive
    Gods Among Wars started from GaW players who were scattered around to unite as a family, but now we are looking for new players with the guts and determination to fight
    Min Requirement: 1.5mil cs
    Must Have War Experience
    Must Stick By Our Side
    Never Leave Anyone Behind
    Council- TwasterMynd- Twyllie- SlikkSlakka-MasterMind-(Can contact me)and then all who are admins
    Must Be Able To Hit EVERY EB with or without pots
    Must Have 500 Actions a day
    Gods Among Wars
    Trolling will be deleted

2. I'll join if you make me owner so I can get my friends to come

3. ^And Troll why would we do that, either way u can't hide under that bridge for to long

4. Gotta love troll