Chaos War Builds

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zart, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Mine, get great plunder, can't be plunder on. Can sct/assn well

2. As in most wars, match ups are the most important element to this question, as really, every build is essentially a counter to another.

My main is, what was previously mentioned as "An attack heavy hansel" which, while not HORRIBLE for this war variant, is a lot more effective in standard 29 v 29 wars I think. I've jumped around to about 8 different clans during the chaos wars, just kind of mercing for the most part and have found myself pretty much limited to spy actions for the duration.

For whatever reason, huge attack builds/ADT seem to be the norm for the off season and it's difficult to win attacks against such a limited target selection (I'm guessing because with only having to fill 10 roster slots you can just stack your best accounts and don't have to worry about adding the fat associated with larger wars.)

In my opinion, the build that is doing the most work right now though are not the attack builds, rather, the attack heavy hybrids (towered obviously as well.) The ones I've scouted appear to have just enough spy buildings to bypass the hansel mech; so their attack stats are only marginally smaller than full attack builds (made up in ADT) making them unappealing targets to the pure attack builds (allowing for a roughly even exchange here), give them the ability to easily skim any hansels even if we don't have gold out (Makes for crazy plunder) and clearly have to much defense going for them to be any type of target for hansel attacks. Further, depending what spy buildings they choose to build (I find most just go with LL sos, but a few have used Vols) it opens up the option of assassinating targets depending on their SDT, particularly useful when fighting other attack builds.

Generally the stats I've been seeing for this kind of build:

Attack: 7.5 - 9 mil
    Defense: +1 - 2 mil from ADT
    Sattack: 1 - 2 mil
    Sdefense: +2 - 3 mil from SDT

Honestly though, in this format (at least in my experience) if you are a mid and the entire roster isn't made up of mids, you are going to get steam rolled. The general strategy always seems to be "Stay high on troops and skim" basically, whatever team has the most mids, gets wrecked.

3. The best is an atk build with adt so id say 6/10/100/3 or around there...

4. My build lol

5. Bishop I think you are referring to my build. I fall under hansel mechanics and have larger than avg atk for a hansel and opkenty of adt. I still want to ug my atk buildings to hf though so I can hit further out. Its ok build for me, just need to ug...a lot.