All Hail Hydra

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Tivedens-Loyal-Servant, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dude, xtreme was the original owner of the clan im in! Look were its at!

2. If i would be you, OP, i would just give everything i own in that clan to Xtreme.. He simply changed my life. He showed me the trick once on one of my clans (which i dont run anymore because i almost quit kaw) and the numbers.. It's unexplainable! It was like a cup of coffee in the morning with toast outside on your morning clothes on outside when it has just rained and there's a rainbow.. It's like the sunshine on top of the river when it's rising.. It's like the moon with stars and all there is in the galaxy on top of that one calm and beautiful river.. You will never expect what you will see to happen, if you just give xtreme the ownership just for a second.. Believe me, it's amazing. And it will change your whole life.. I'm now a different person.. It's something from another world, you must. Just simply must. See what kind of beauty xtreme can offer to you, with just simple thing. A second of the ownership, so he can show you what i meant, and everyone else in the thread means.. Xtreme. You are awesome. Keep up changing peoples lifes to a better way, i know we all appreciate it. Thanks. That's all i can say.. Thank you. And what comes to OP.. You must give the opportunity to xtreme to show you what this all is about. I almost beg you. I really cannot describe it by words. Now, go and wall xtreme, OP, and let him change everything you knew. Good luck, and may the best be with you, my friend. Thank you. All Hail Xtreme!

3. this thread is no longer relevant. Rylan1919 is taking a 24 hr break from forums for necrobumping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.