1v1 ESTOC BATTLES / WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_-OPTIMAL-_-CHAOS-_-, Apr 8, 2013.

1. The 1v1 cannot be braised that easily if devs control match ups.
    Tag teams was mentioned. But needs to be done without putting the rest of the clan on hold without cutting off their activities.
    That I imagine would be the hardest part for devs to implement in tag teams. 1v1 it's easier to operate outside of a clan function without disrupting the many for the few

2. I already proposed something like this using a tweak to the battle list

3. Omet check thread date.
    And more suggestions the better gives the devs lots of ideas they can use.

4. @ original post
    Thread*

Besides that, why glorify and/or reward 1v1 PvP? Shouldn't we already be doing this for free? The feeling of satisfaction should be enough.

5. We do
    Or at least some of us do. But why not get mith for it and enable everyone a shot at the mith equipment and increased pay from pvp actions.
    Farming / osw is darn expensive. Something to make it a little more incentive for players that
    A enjoy pvp
    B haven't tried it much due to eb based and don't want to end up in osw with the next over the top farmer.

Anything that promotes pvp and doesn't rely on devs schedule and also can you get a good clan to war in or a slot in a ten man war
    This puts the emphasis on can you actually get the job done yourself. 1v1

6. Mith could be a random battle list drop (like nobs from quests, but more common)

7. LoL have a 1vs1. Easy way to bot hit for boosters lol. Idea is good but lame at the same I reckon. Makes the game easy to earn mith then

8. 4 man Estoc would be minimum IMO

9. @ bush pig how is it any easier than clan hopping for wars to earn mith now? Other than you get to do it more conveniently and as I believe i stated you can only do this x amount of times a day. ( devs can limit that) so it would be no easier timescale or workload wise. But would be entirely based on the individuals efforts
    Bots are illegal if they are caught they will be banned. Players have allegedly already used them in war systems so it offers no more opportunity to cheat than the current system.
    And I'm not proposing an idea based on cheats but for decent players .

Devil the aim of removing the requirement for a team based effort is two fold.
    1 we already have that facility and the schedules are variable and largely inconvenient.
    2. 1v1 removes Locking a whole clan into a war system and would / should allow devs to make it far more accessible based on players signing up at hourly intervals though devs would need to clarify how they could offer that set up.

10. sounds cool

11. Sounds like a good idea, I support 

12. Support. This is pretty well thought out and would be great fun.

13. Good point Dark. I support the idea. Jus u know....theres always those ones out there that still finds a way around the system. And yes if they get caught then there prob. I know wat u mean on 1vs1. It is a good thing. Also bad in its ways. Regardless to yr idea I support it.

14. support, awesome idea! it would make ee battles available to everyone regardless of timezone and you wouldnt have to have as many people to do them. i think it could be added as a simple interface similar to the pvp interface. then u have a seperate area to do it and still stay in the clan you are in. devs can add a setting so u cant hit ebs or other players after u signup. you would only need about 30min of prep time for war even if it is 2v2.

-Skip

15. Reading this again this could be a lot of fun
    Support

16. In light of season 3's promise. Bump