1v1 ESTOC BATTLES / WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_-OPTIMAL-_-CHAOS-_-, Apr 8, 2013.

1. FULL SUPPORT DK

2. Sounds like a good idea
    Support

3. support. I like the tag team idea hansel and an attack build or two strong hybrid mechanic builds could be fun..

4. Just like my idea but explained much better. Full support 

5. Support as long as the devs make the matchups within reason and not like current e wars, where they throw you against guys with bfa so much higher you can't even land a scout 

6. Devs you need to make this happen!!! Come on forumers blow this up, would be incredible to be able to compete solo without having to rely on others 

7. What's not to like? Devs initiate this alongside current ee wars...EBs might die out lol.

8. I will read it later, but support

9. Bump cos I'm bored and really want these to come in before I lose the plot. 

10. We'll thought out Idea, sounds like something I would like to be in the game. 100% support!

11. very nice. I think we have hit something. I put forward a similar idea a month ago except it was set for 1v1,3v3 and 5v5 i hope they introduce these smaller scale fights as many mmo's have them an call them gladiator battles but it brings a new aspect to pvp

12. Problem here is not enough support for devs to implement 12 pages since April won't get us a 1v1 war system as much as some of us would love it. I'll keep bumping for a while but without support publicly we won't ever get a 1v1 system
    So up to you all hope for all our sakes we get this it would be a huge laugh IMO and so easy to match potentially
    Happy kawing everyone

13. No support for the 1v1 can be abused but 3v3 sounds good

14. @sinan.

EBs will NEVER die. Ever.