1v1 ESTOC BATTLES / WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_-OPTIMAL-_-CHAOS-_-, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Bump as per request.

[​IMG]

2. Support but devs don't like player based ideas

3. 1 hour 1v1 ee wars, 100% support this!

4. Support. I like this idea

5. Love the idea. Really support it! More kingdom small or big will go to war!

6. SUPPORT 100%
    GREAT IDEA
    I can only do couple wars a week so when mismatches occur it really annoys me. With this there is no problem. Brilliant

7. Have been thinking the same,, support

8. Damn good idea. I support!!!!!!: )

9. TOTAL SUPPORT!

10. Support, prefer this to bounty but whatever do them both devs least it gives us choices for mith

11. Support. Much better than the other "bounty hunter" idea that i saw a few days ago

12. Bump to AT

13. Support, very well thought out idea and I like the extra rewards idea as well, nicely done

14. Addition
    Ok so devs won't use or go to certain places that bounty suggests as such that places this as the next alternative for mith rewards.
    Also due to the bounty having certain flaws as pointed out on p44 of thread.
    This is based on their existing platform it's easier, one would hope for them to implement.
    The modifications merely need a combination of battle list and war options.and algorithms and limited new coding.

We won't get all that I have suggested but if you would like a chance for a different type of ee and action based on current system give this a push.

If anyone can suggest how to make ee work pvp without exploiting system ie for purpose of osw players would greatly appreciate the input as I cannot see a way to avoid exploits so far.

I will not create a new thread for this yet but sorry I have no feature to edit op as on I device. And don't see the need to spam forums

[​IMG]