1v1 ESTOC BATTLES / WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_-OPTIMAL-_-CHAOS-_-, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Support. Would bring 1v1 back some

2. Essentially whoever pinned the other first wins. As long as they stay on top of regen times there is no chance to flip. Expecially if there are KO bonuses. You need at least 2 people to throw it off.

3. Val and I already did this idea...
    -.-

4. W32 and val
    I acknowledged your bounty idea and agree its got good points and would like to see it as another option.
    This idea has key differences that fundamentally change the play and reward ideas. Why I feel they would compliment each other.
    As for the first to pin rethink it through it will be who can use their build the most effectively that wins. Not just first to ko being the reason for the troops levels on regen and the xtal option. Also why I proposed

[​IMG]1 hour limitations

5. If the Devs can't get this on right what makes u think that they will get this on right :roll:

6. Support sounds like great fun

7. Support!

8. we do have estoc battles 1 vs 1. its called farming :ugeek:

9. SUPPORT TIMES A MILLION! 

10. I think this idea has a lot of merit, and sounds like a lot of fun as well. Support!!

11. More work for the devs and it would cause more noobs to rage if they get put up against tower builds then they would cryand complain and towers would dominate. But other than that support

12. ⊕╪╪╪╫═══════════════≽
    ╜ SUPPORT 

13. Big support for this, could do with some tweeks tho, and a tag team option is great, thanks for this!!

14. Bump just for extra shot at mith and ee that doesn't depend on wars. 1v1 it's soley on your head.
    Different in key places to bounty idea so support both modes. And lets all get in on some action.
    Support TDK