LOTR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LOTR__King-Kash-1st__LOTR, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Good luck in rl tez

2. Awesome thread kash, means a lot to us. Rest I'll say in private.

3. Support friends @LOTR.

Sorry Kash I didn't get to chat much on my last visit. I was too busy mashing repeat button and logging out lol.

4. Best of luck with rl Tez from all of us @ -RCA-
    ☫❖✵↭✠✞RƐƨ℩l℩ƐאƈƐ☫❖✵↭✠✞

5. Kash it amazes me every time I read one of your threads, awesome words from an awesome player and friend...

As Kash said EL T was a great friend to us all me included. We fought some great battles side by side. You were always there anytime I needed help or advice. You always are and will be a true friend as with most hope you can get on to say hi here and there.

As you can see I'm still hanging in there as semi-retired as long as my wife drags her feet on her end lol. I'm waiting for the day I have to make the move to retire, it's coming sooner rather than later :( I understand RL has to always come first and respect you for that.

My words may not be as elegant as Kash's but hope you know I feel the same losing good friends is tough.

GOOD ENDEAVORS MY FRIEND MAY YOUR PATH BE FULL OF HAPPY TRAILS AND GREAT CHALLENGES

CYA BRO
    LOTR
    GHOST BEAR
    
    KODIAK 

6. Good war with us at ZAFT RST!
    Oh, and I'm with you on Halo 1.
    I'm still playing it on my PC, even with Halo 4 on my 360 now, lol.

7. Bye Tez... :(
    :'(

8. EL bro. Take care and wish you all the best in real life. Bye

9. Tho I didn't know you very well it looks like you were a well respected member of Lotr, any person that has earned that level of respect from Kash is obviously a great person and will be a sad loss to the RCA family. Good luck with real life and your family.

On a side note...
    I was a little scared that this one was for you Kodiak 

10. Dang El T. Sorry to see you go but I understand and am happy for you. Good luck.

11. This is how I feel with monster garage. Awesome thread shows a realization that nobody in the rL understands until u start to play kaw. Tez good luck with your family drink some arrogant bastard ale for me bro.

12. Respect 

13. My retirement is coming soon, to soon but I hope I have earned half as much respect as EL T has earned over his time here. He is a true KAW Legend!! Cheer buddy 

14. Tez. Will be thinking of ya long after this thread is closed

15. Shame to see a great player leave, Tez always helped when asked…

All the best in rl

16. Never knew you but I hate when people quit.

RESPECT