I . S . S

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by ISS_CynderStryke_ISS, Oct 31, 2015.

1. I remember this clan, I was in it a while with mickey.

2. Guys just ignore Pain, he/she lies about his/her income. Or doesn't realize that the newsfeed can only handle 50 notifications at once.

Keep on topic thanks

3. I mean anyone can cherry pick their newsfeed to find fails when they have been CA'd

4. I can't.
    No one fails on me. :cry:

5. Even my wandering villager retired. :cry: :cry:

6. Hence the "2 hours ago" and "15 minutes ago" time stamp on the screen shots 

It's not like they opened their news to all fails and took pictures, those are clearly the two pics of many that had the most fails to try and prove their point.

But I digress, support to what looks like a clan that's going to have some good times. 

7. Yay!!! I've been CA'd!!! ROFLMAOOOOO

8. DeIta translations inc:

"Yay!!! I've been CA'd!!! ROLLING ON FLOOR LAUGHING MY ASS OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF"

9. If you promise to only post your butthurt when this reaches the bottom of AT I will allow you to continue to post

10. Truth hurts? 

11. You tell me. How're you only gonna go 3/9 on my build while I'm taking a nap?

12. Now, leave my thread. You wanna talk trash do it on my wall or in pm, stop derailing.

13. Can dish it out but can't take it? Hypocrite much?

14. Sigh. I just said we could talk trash elsewhere. But that doesn't work for you. You need forums to see how tough you are. But everyone here can see through your façade.

I warned you several times already.

15. Pain is on forums because all pain and Roni do is seek attention in public, that's why it won't be in your pm.

16. Why do u want me in ur pm?

17. Support glad 2 b back it's been way 2 long not many old war clans left sad 2 say

18. I remember when you stayed with us. Did you volley scam too? Mickey taught me his ways I made really good funds for strips like that lolz