I . S . S

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by ISS_CynderStryke_ISS, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Yeah but she isn't pretty good though 

2. Had pretty much retired from kaw, logged on only to read pm's as the game bores me to tears. But when I hear the greatest clan in kaw reopened it's doors "ping I'm like a rat on crack". Great thread cyn, and support to I.S.S

3. Support, Glad to see y'all back and kicking!

4. Nice thread gl

5. Support 

6. U can have a problem with us all you want dude. And I duno what that noob told u but I'm not his main.

7. Cyn is my main too.

Great group of idiots here. Never had more fun anywhere with anyone in KaW
    than with with these goons here.

8. I remember starting this clan up with tech, volley and mfr. good luck getting it back to what it once was. Support ??

9. Support cus y not

10. I remember going from adhd to iss to bh then off to b2b haunt clan....yes "haunt" tells you what year that was lol. Cynder i dont have a prob with you guys i was once one of you lol.

11. Tech and Holly still active. MFR was here and will be back later.
    Swing by, pin CA, have a trip down memory lane...

12. Cynder knows how to kick ass

13. Support

Great osw clan, good people... Seeing y'all back up again brings back memories of my ADHD days lol. I feel old...

14. U are not in my nf. Not with ur pos accnt.Whoever was got smacked around.
    Lala lies yet again 

15. Oh hai. Thats me in your nf. And Yeti too. Cyn has tossed in a few reports also.

So uhm, I've got nothing to do today. You were ass p:55, just now 0'd, your regen is :X3/:X8, and uhm, yea.

16. dont worry about it Lili " LieLala " is known for lying and writing fake inc wall reports.

18. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Did u count how many times u bounced? I stand corrected. Pos accounts 