I Want to Be a Hitman

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Il-Entropic_Ronin-lI, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Wait, do random people become the benefactor by putting up other players? Because if so, then players will get themselves out of a 1v1 by putting up the other player.

2. Can either be lottery style, or a player contract

3. Sounds cool. Support

4. me hoggie I'm a hitmom an I tapped paintboys lastnight 

5. Support I like it

6. Support, but it shouldn't be so easy to find your target. If you are given a link to their wall and amounts activity it makes it to easy to do your job. It should give you the name but you have to type it in and figure out the targets activity by yourself.

7. This. I like this.

8. Support, think it is a great idea,
    Brings an xtra twist to the game 

9. It would be giving away personal information and information people might not want other people to know. Such as and not including timezones, Alts and such.

Some people rely on other people not knowing there TZ and or if they have Alts. It could very well make or break and OSW if a larger players gets another persons TZ and they happen to be in another clan in the OSW on the other side.

Some things need to be changed but for the most part it's a great idea.

SUPPORT.

10. RNG is always good. I'd be doing this repeatedly for the fun of it.

Great idea I support this thread

11. Hell Support all the way!

12. Sounds very very similar to IG lottery back in the day, :twisted:

Whats to stop multiple contracts on the same kingdom / account folder :shock:

and whats the difference between this and OSW :?

If (big IF) you success do you get more gold, a greater % plunder bonus or just stiffed by the friends of the guy or girl your hitting :lol:

The latter is in all honesty is what will occur :cool:

DO NOT SUPPORT

13. Maybe I missed it, but there should be a cost for the benefactor besides what they offer to the hitman. That should discourage taking jobs on own alts.
    Besides that, it's a great idea an it could get kaw back to pvp pretty fast.

14. I love this idea..and I think kingdoms should be able to put themselves out to be hit men by buying sometime with gold approx 5bil for say 2 days of an increased chance of it happening. Also I think that it should cost approx 10 bil the package to hire a random hit man and the higher the prestige the higher the amount of money to hire. So a 900 would cost 7bil but a 1200 would cost 15b. Any thoughts?
    Bossman24

15. Nope this would ruin the game and can be easily exploited.