my name is Gerty and I will get you

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gerty has luscious lips.

2. Gerty is the name of an 83 year old Jewish woman I am friends with, who smokes and has chronic arthritis. I love her. She is funny, and I enjoy seeing her name posted.
    To hate Gerty is to hate a person doing exactly as they choose in kaw. Playing by their own. rules. Their own way.
    Gerty is not a kingdom...
    Gerty is liberation
    Gerty is a weapon.

Gerty will get you.

3. And she has luscious lips. And great legs for being 83 years old.

4. He knows this because he is stalking her

5. Her twins aren't as pert as when she was a lass of 20 but still not too bad.

6. He knows this because of past indiscretions.

7. The whole time I read OP, this kept playing in my head:

"Hi there! I will destroy you and steal your fiancé! Booty booty booty booty rocking everywhere!"

8. If he were any kind of man he would keep his fortunate_son business to himself instead of playing double entendre in forum.

9. Indiscretions? How dare you judge! It was pure and true, it was! It was genuine! It was the authentic...oh Gerty!

10. Amelia,Gerty,and Alison are all the same person guys...

11. There's small choice in rotten apples.

12. Interesting

13. Uhhhhh **** just got real

14. I think you misunderstood, Gerty...or whatever your name is. I'm said anyone who could only marry someone of their own race was racist. So the fact that I think you're a bigot doesn't make me anti Semitic. I was just saying you're small-minded.

15. Damn Alison got guts. I gotta give it to her

16. Alison is more of a nut job than I thought. She doesn't have guts...she has a chemical imbalance.

17. F uck off my thread you Jew hating pig.
    F uck off my game. Ass hole. Just f uck off.
    I hate you.

18. I can marry who I like. You f ucken pig. Is not your business. Is not your concern. Get off my thread. Get off my thread now.

19. Lock this thread and ban me. I'm done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.