my name is Gerty and I will get you

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brixen. You're one of those many people who only see the stats. All my meaningless shiny equipment as you call it, is why you are such an easy mark.
    My enjoyment in KaW is baiting noobs like you so I can hit you.

2. Farm me gert! Please

3. Lol, he attacked me like 10 times. xD alot of fails :)

4. GERTRUDE ROCKS MY SOCK

5. I understand BFA, pot calculations, static eq boosts, mith bonuses, all that. I popped an xtals for you to continue our farm but yet I get nothing. And your dtw all except for the three hits I manage to sneak in. Stop pinning on the eb and fill your hollow threat :)

6. He can get through but can't you stay on someone for a few days? Not 20 minutes?

7. GERT has got so many people its not even funny. I mean he's got you, and you, and *points at you* YOU!

8. I understand who gerty is... I have also faught against 'gerty' she was ok at fighting and i respect her as a fighter but u guys need to get a grip and stop kissing ass and comparing her to legends from kaw... I see op in osw all the time. If everyone she said was perm farm and she stuck to it she would need 50 accounts. No disrespect op... Peace out

9. Well I'm finished with the forum. Ill let her news feed do the talking for me. It's been fun guys. Happy KaWing.

10. I assumed gerty was a female considering *her* prior name

11. Brixen. You need to stop speaking. If I was pinning on an eb, you would still be able to scout me, but you can't.
    And no I am not a guy. My name is Alison

12. AKA one of the most respected, well-known farmers in KaW

13. I'm really not trying to start no trouble. I'm a passive person in nature. We could have solved this like civilized ppl. But you hit me so I hit back. And no that's not true Gerty.

14. No Brixen. You told me to grow and then come tango with you. Now you bite off more than you can chew, and you playing a different card.
    You thought you were an ace but you really just a joker

15. Lol forums are funny :) gerty through out the bait and caught a boat load..

16. I don't know whether to borrow that card reference... It could make me look awesome or like a total dick...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.