beware. new kaw terrorist mafia is here

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Alison you need Friends. I don't mean that in a bad way but F is for friends who do stuff together

2. Alison your really a **** the world kind of person

3. I kaw my own way. I enjoy kaw my own way, forums and all. Like it or hate it is not important to me.

An excuse to make a fight and drama is all I look for...who's to judge another's choice of play?

4. Have u ever tried leaving kaw for a week. Try it it's great I promise you youll be happier. Less drama nothing to worry about

5. Kifusan and his cronies made the choice to make fight with me. Why should I accept that them saying they will solve and end the situation as suitable?

This is not how I kaw.

6. Respect to _Alison

7. I never said I'd end it lol. It can never end if you'd like it. And you didnt answer my question

8. She has friends.

9. No she defenitly doesn't

10. Funny. I'm a friend of hers. So, that pretty much blows your theory skyward.

11. Kifusan. You say I take kaw to seriously and yet you the one who make a terrorist mafia.

You also the one that said anyone who make negative comments will be tracked and farmed.

Don't judge my use of kaw as a release and fun pastime for me because your little escapade has not turned out well for you.

You just a farm now. As are your idiot friends. Lets stick with that.

12. "Friend" as in you met her yesterday and talked for 10 minutes doesn't cut it.
    I ment
    Personally too

13. Alison always cf after like 1 day lol. Pretty much once the thread leaves AT

14. We did track down that one clan that gave us **** and they weren't farmed. Now your trying to change the subject again . And believe me it's working out great

15. I've personally known her for over a year.

We hang out at coffee houses and at the zoo sometimes. I usually feed the rabbits while she is busy on KAW making people rage reset.

16. -VTOL- that's funny because its mostly true

17. I'm trying to help you lol

18. Pmsl a kaw mafia :lol: :lol: :lol:

[​IMG]

19. Ok that reaper is ******* creepy dude