beware. new kaw terrorist mafia is here

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Kifusan naked FB atks. He lost 1% a go.

Enjoy.

2. Any negative comments that have been posted against us will be tracked down and farmed

3. Kifu, you pay 23m on steals. Ty.

4. 41m a hit.
    Scratch the new Ebs.

Kifu I love you!

5. Lmao oh the joys of "KaW terrorists"

6. Hey kifusan.

Go **** yourself you dumbass

That negative enough for ya?

7.  I love this thread total respect Op... A terrorist announcing that they are the leader of a dark and sinister Merc Kaw group ... NO NEVER.. REALLY in KAW really????? Well handled....

8. Godamnit! And here i thought i was the biggest kaw terroist :roll: guess not :|

9. Kaw is getting stupider by the day. What terrorist would pm their target and say "join us" if you want?

I don't like the Op though as it gives the idiots undeserved attention.

As for the "track down" comment over negative posts - I will assist as you seem a sammich short of a picnic. Click on their names in the thread and it amazingly tracks then for you. You'll need to use that for me given my name is no doubt too long and complicated for you to remember.

Cheers
    Snr 

10. My favorite part was the "i'm not sucking up or anything"

11. It's kinda like how doctor evil gives away his secret plans while having Austin powers in custody, but we all know who wins. ;)

Kick ass Alison! 

12. What an attention whore! Gtfo

13. It's funny cuz everyone giving us **** for the clan No Match Found has been farmed easily. And also one of your members is in our group 

14. Don't worry guys I will kill em all with my goose army

15. These people don't seem to understand...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Comes to my pm like he is going to take charge of the situation based on he was going to farm me....noob.

He is going to solve it for me. What a joke. There is no solution except the farm.