beware. new kaw terrorist mafia is here

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Alison is a dude. Her alt made a thread awhile back about his penus

2. That's not censored!

3. Yea u are an alt fantastic noob. No low stat player has the knowledge to even open forums much less have the gall to dictate what is noobish and what isn't.

On top of being a coward you are now a liar. Seriously just leave. You are trash and mommy should take away your idevice

4. Cyn has spoken son. Suck a dick!!!

[​IMG]

5. Hero thats a bypass

6. Im not an alt i play other ata games, if you go there you'll find me, now go eat a **** you dont evrn know what that gif is about, im sure that the fresh prince is older than you.

7. *Cough* Stupid

8. Cyn check my achievements. Think before you make idiot comments like that.

9. You stupid noob

10. I've lost count of how many times my friend Allison is the topic of a thread.
    It almost seems as a player weaves their way through this maze of "Finding Waldo" snakes and ladders one mistake you may make is " conflict with Allison. It's like the go to jail in Monopoly with water boarding.
    I think the DEVS should issue a badge.
    [​IMG]

11. Thanks for bumping the thread...
    Where is the cute terrorist mafia??....waiting for him :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

12. Bad idea for u^

13. Shadow, what are you doing farming in Whupaz? Ima have to tell Gg.

14. Go ahead. I'm just stopping by

15. *scared* :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shadow, for your awareness, our cute little terrorist mafia is down to 8 sdp from 11, guess he sold them :lol: ...u should do that too, why to get them wasted, isn't it? :ugeek: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

16. ^ you pay like crap

17. is that why you are scouting me like a pro? :lol: :lol: :lol:

18. bump....I like this thread in AT :cool: :twisted:

19. ^i scout u after i attack u to dtw. Learn how to farm

20. Lmao look at these cute guys. Less than 1k losses and they all think they are the baws