ad mortem declares war on death army

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Swabia2, Aug 15, 2012.

1. I thought I read on your initial declaration of war on Kaw that the price was 200 bil. What happened to that?

2. Hahaha 

Go Ad Mortem

༺Ꭱ-Ꭼ-Ꮪ-Ꭾ-Ꭼ-Ꮳ-Ꭲ༻

3. 200b assumed a clan size of 50-75.

Logistically I got perfect admins working well together, and we stunted size to build up our first rank of players.

I think we have a good clan and I want those players to grow in a war setting.

So I have highly active motivated farmers, great admins, and only 30-35 players. 200b is a bit lofty for whom I'm muscling around. I'd rather have 4 clans at 50b a day than fight 1 for 200b every other.

So I changed the goal short term but it's not set in stone, and the current war is our first against a clan willing to stand up and not be extorted. Once it pans out and I see our regulars have as much fun and skill at war as our veteran admins I'll take on bigger fish for more $.

Clans advertising hauntings on WC are easy targets.

4. Sure tiger. You can.

5. I totally support your war on KAW

But...... It would be funny as hell if he hacked you and changed your name to fairy princess or something.

6. My dumb ass keeps missing out on the vollies lol 

7. You and m both Darth.

8. Cease fire reached and 150b paid.

War over. Good work team.

Ad mortem members pm me for your cut.

9. Hello Eric lux, the guy from penn.

10. Hahahah he tried to friend me on fb and I rejected.

What a weirdo. I guess the clan leader is trying to figure out who that was because it cost him another 50b to buy out of that war.

I love the intimidation part of OSW's. I really liked this war.

11. Lol I miss all the fun wars :(

Good job guys :)

12. _smurf_, if you want wars join a war clan and participate.

There are plenty of good war training clans who will accept your stats and be happy to have you.

KoFTE and family do a nice job. CoS is back on the block also (and one of my current favorites) plus the better known war clans have active recruitment drives.

Have fun, and pound noobs.