CHALLENGING THE TITANS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valuable, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Valuable 18/18/8 att p
    Val-3n7in3 p :37

2. Lol nice assassin

3. If any of you are constantly getting dtw on both his accs..get used to it.. He is all mine.

4. I'm gonna go take a nap.. Let you regen Val.. That way I'll get some fun out of you.. Don't disappoint me while I'm napping.

5. V4lent1n3 is always dtw. It's a pure spy ya ******* idiot 

6. Honestly lmao. If you going to take credit for pinning an account that's your stats, atleast hit it. Because its a pure spy and banked doesn't mean you got it to pin. Honestly lmao.

7. When your spies are zeroed your pinned moron.

8. I mean honestly when stats your size and your spies have been zeroed you would know your pinned.

9. You got my spy down to 3/4 bar, well done.

10. SS or it didnt happen :roll:

11. That's funny 3/4 bar.. I'm sure your pure spy is at zero spies as I'm posting and your little valuable acc is also zerod. Hmmm.. You bore me

12. Ye, nice xstal NoOb,

Well done, this guy can pin this attack build...

When I have around about 10 people sitting on me 

13. He has atleast two spy accounts so that SS could be from either, notice how there's no name? Plus could've just xtaled

14. if you did scout my spies you'd have to use pots.
    Well done on wasting the pot money brah.

Also, scout pinning me when I was half bar spies took over half a bar for you to get me zero, you'd have to xstal and use pots to zero a pure spy bigger than you.

Well done on wasting that xstal 

15. Lol I have yet to use an xtal.. If you think this is my only acc you are sadly mistaken. My pure spy has you by 2m cs so better luck next time on thinking I'm using this acc to zero your spies

16. Oooo a 5 cs spy? Please tell please tell, I'd get a nice 50m a hit from that 

17. Joe speaks truth