ANNOUNCEMENT to kill WC!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What about bathroom breaks? Or sleep? Or other rl activities?

What about cooking bacon?!

Get your priorities straight mate. Bacon comes before all else. Even life itself.

2. But seriously good luck.

3. Haha this post is getting push down. Free bump

In my own opinion, hitting from BL 5x or even WC ads seems fine. Sometimes I retaliate, sometimes I forgot after a while.
    Have a look at my wall...

However,

1) Posting on forums as a warning.
    Isnt that for someone or some clan who wanted special attention.

2) Selective targets/clans
    Need I say more? NA will just be farming innocent players whom probably not informed (did not read forum) and are trying to grow.
    Friends and relatives will be excluded even though they advertise.... :lol:

In fact, a member of NA (maybe visitor/friend), just left, created a clan and has invited the public to join his clan for epics.

Just how contradicting one can be...

4. I am happy to hear many players is starting get feed-up on current track of KAW

So I get many pm of terrorising WC ads and Battlelist from many EB players, I like that I can say I even love to hear that

This game it's a war game and most fun used to be warring

So more chaos to KAW is needed for this game to keep be interesting to both new and old players, it's much more fun than EB

Just look @ Condor comments against me lol he tries upset me public but he also knows I don't care but still do it cos he might get more hits from me and yes he might get it 

So EB players to you I ask you start hit in Battlelist don't care who you hit and keep hitting you will see the fun what will happend the day you find a player who get upset

And to all who terrorise wc ads I honest like you u doing it, I hope to help you more soon I do little each day ofc

Good luck all real warriors and new ones to 

5. Bump, cos i know more and more real warriors getting annoyed over:

Kingdoms of EB 

6. How's that war on WC ads going Twicc?

7. Evidently not well. No necrobumping please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.