OSWKOTFE- assassins

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ambassador, Dec 10, 2012.

1. We will await your next thread which will be apologising for bring a idiot!

2. That was posted after we had a visitor threaten us with a OSW if the owner didnt respond in time. The time Ambassador used was in accordance with the direct threat we had

3. No more talking G v E. They won't back off and we won't lay down so let's set in for a long one.

4. I will never apologize for something I wasn't involved in. So if u want to waist ur time picking on a smaller clan over stupid crap, u go right ahead ill be here to steal ur members gold and banking it.

5. Awesome fam, awesome clan.  true Kaw beasts .

P.s - Yarmes is a noob tholol

6. I would like to sign up and help Good Vs Evil, where do i sign up, i have good stats and very active and have war experience. Please let me know where to sign up?

7. Support to OP 

8. join requests are off, i cant join, oh well, i tried to help!

9. I had a mention on page 1...

10. Asjay - no noobs allowed from True Fartans. I tried to join earlier too 

11. No noobs :O so that's me out of the question

12. The simple fact that you said you were in need of urgent help, is a huge deterrent for any "rebels". No one wants to get smashed into a pulp.

13. Agree Senorita but this fight wasn't ours to begin with was hoping folks would help out the little guy but if they won't the little guy is still gonna fight. We can't let them push us around cuz they r twice our size in strength.

14. Good vs evil are holding our own, actually we are the ones now on the attack and making money. We might be a lot smaller but we fight for the right reason.... Standing up to bullies

15. Erm... Twice? You dont know them ver well do you?

16. At more than double your size, push you around they will.

17. Then why make a thread about it. Sounds like you wanted it until it turnt sour. If it wasn't your fight, then why not work it out by communicating

18. A good written apology always works :)

19. The thread was after first attk don't think we r backing down and we aren't being pushed we r holding our own.

20. Oh, for sure. Trust me.. There's holding your own and working toward a situation and making it worse.