OSWKOTFE- assassins

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ambassador, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Lol according to tickler you guys teamed up on him? Fools

2. so the reason of the osw is that KotfE condemn clan vs 1?  that doesn't seem correct, does it?

3. I agree with Lala

4. Tickle is full of ****

5. Tickle farmed Von for 2 days b4 outsiders hit tickle. Tickle is the one who started the whole thing.

6. Starting an OSW for tickle who wasn't even a member of kotfe.... Wtf really?

7. All of GvE needs to bank gold and self pin as much as possible. Kotfe will get bored and realize they are wasting time and money hitting y'all. In top of that they are doing it for someone who wasn't even a member of their clan at the time.

8. SUPPORT YOU ur a beast my friend

9. Oh **** this better not be the next cheese (/).-)

10. The reason for this war is op noob called us out on wc saying osw with kotfe- assassins so we giving them a old school war

11. And zedikusm we didn't want the osf, they said if our owner don't come online in 20 mins there will be an OSw.

12. You started an OSw because of a wc post? OSw just waste time and money.nwhats the point?

13. Well you should share he proper reason with my clan, because we think its the whole Von vs Zedikus thing

14. At least KotFE kept off this thread.

Shows who is doing the fighting, and who is doing the useless excuse making.

Respect to KotFE.
    Good management...

15. Actually you said osw in 20 minutes with kotfe- assassins if any rebel wants to join y'all so we took that as a challenge to you wanted a fight

16. You want to talk facts;
    69_tickleghost_69 attacked Vondark numerous times. When Vondark retaliated tickle farmed him for atleast 2 days. Forces outside our alliance began to attack tickle at that time.
    At that time tickle began a forum thread about being farmed by our alliance, which is not correct. We had a visitor who threatened an OSW if our owner did not respond in an hour. The onwer was not availible at that time and could not respond.
    Ambassador began this thread asking for help.

This OSW was blown up over tickle farming vondark. Tickle was in-turn farmed by a friend of Vondarks.

17. Swollpower you had already started the OSW and I posted the ad yesterday during the OSw.

18. Thank you Nite

19. [​IMG]

Reason behind this osw nothing fancy going on here you called us out and we responded!
    End of discussions ! End of topic. No more Kotfe post here please!