MURPHS4LIFE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by K4llIlIlIIKINGS4LIFEllIlIIlIK4, Jun 6, 2012.

1. @Dio

I hate when noob asses come onto forums, look ******* stupid, then cry when we rip them. Learn that when you're new to forums, you're at the bottom. Just like a clan, or... If I join can I get owner?! PWEEASE!!!!

2. @Share

You were on LB, very high up. Then you got thwarted assholishly hard. Which was funny. You just kept dropping and dropping and dropping...

3. Lol forums stats When you start on the forums you start at the bottom. Hang on I'll see if iTunes sells shovels for your sand box.

4. @iGroupmycarebears I've been reading the forums and making the occasional comment longer than you've been playing pup. So hate all you like and go **** yourself while your at it. It's not a competition to see who can be more annoying than the next person. Using the word noob doesn't exclude you from being one. Ppl laugh at you not with you. " Oh look it's iGroupmycarebears I wonder what dumb ass comment he'll make" is reality cupcake.

5. "Igroupmycarebears"

XD Noob failage...

It's IGropeCareBears, dumbass.

6. Haha I deliberately spell it I group care bears. I was going to add in order of color. Made him crazy last time, it's a hobby. Who are you the soup nazi in another life lol

7. Murphs couldn't beat me if i had half an army !!! 

8. Is that a challenge Charles? lol

I can petition ouf councils for you if you wish We may be able to fit your clan into our schedule 

9. @Dio

I recall me calling you an idiot for spelling it incorrect last time, hardly being "mad".

Anyway, I was talking to your clan member. The one who made this stupid thread. I also never said this was a competition, but coming into forums thinking they're yours is gonna get you no where.

Also, length of play? You should all know that's irrelevant. I don't mind my solid December 10th, 2010 or so start. You've also probably wasted $1,000's more than me.

10. Jus ******* around murphs are strong lol i wish the devs would fix there ****** update damn them!!!

11. 

12. @Kat. Around Murphs we call him IGMCBBC. As D called him. Lol now you really feel like a dumbass don't you.

13. @ IGMCBBC I started a alt 60 days ago big as you and haven't spent a penny.

14. What a great idea Sis a war challenge. Soon as we finish this one.

15. @Murphs

All that shows is you face smash the repeat button.

Yea, cause that's hard.

16. Hey Groupie you like getting the last word in no matter how stupid you sound, huh?
    Question for you. Do you actually play KaW or just dis ppl and clans on the forum? What have you been in 5-10 wars, lol We don't use nobs to grow but we do use noobs.
    All the time you've been rambling on a clan pride thread we've been in osw.
    Anyway (sigh)
    Anyone interested in joining a war clan who has great building skills, loyalty, war skills, and balanced mature ethics are welcome to wall me for interview. We have slots in Core and ATW.

17. Why do people feel the need to bash on someone's thread like this? All he was doing is showing a little clan/family pride. I am a proud member of the ISS/MURPH family. I personally love the thread. People just don't like ISS/MURPH because they think we are an EB only clan. Even though we have held our own against some of the so called best was clans. I say, post all the clan/family love you want and don't even pay attention to people bashing you for it. They are just jealous anyway lol!!!