JAXapplied to join teja (impostorê) clan & rejected twice!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zanther, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Re: JAXapplied to join teja (impostorê) clan

Cut him some slack, for some of us English isn't first language, how'd you feel if you got dropped off in Germany and left to your own devices, and got corrected every time you made a mistake?

2. Re: JAXapplied to join teja (impostorê) clan

If you want me to be so specific, then hats off to you sir* comma won't be needed and neither will my reply to your attempts at being a grammar troll. 

3. English isn't my first language :( but yet I can still speak it well ;)

4. Re: JAXapplied to join teja (impostorê) clan

I kinda find this funny

5. Re: JAXapplied to join teja (impostorê) clan

Shadow just shut up, you rage reset and now your just trying to act like people care about you, and what you say.

6. Re: JAXapplied to join teja (impostorê) clan

Stay on topic. I don't care who's first language is English.

7. Re: JAXapplied to join teja (impostorê) clan

No jas I did not 'rage' well kind of it's a long story, it was an alt lol. No I do not care what other people think of me I just had an opinion and none of what you said relates to my opinion of this thread. 

Not bashing you TeJa just saying your making a mistake, I would know.

8. Re: JAXapplied to join teja (impostorê) clan

Support Ajax



9. Re: JAXapplied to join teja (impostorê) clan

I'm with Ajax as well, teja, stahp with teh threads

10. What cynder said. Hope Ajax knocks this noob off of lb.

11. Re: JAXapplied to join teja (impostorê) clan

We at least know he's making him whine

12. Re: JAXapplied to join teja (impostorê) clan

Or maybe that was due to wabbsy. Any matter...he's compaining

13. Re: JAXapplied to join teja (impostorê) clan

Just a clarification: I not silenced teja coz Jax asked me. I saw Jax wall ... And took action. Every mod would have done the same.
    And if you have a problem with ur silence please email support.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time 

And stop following Jax please Teja. To quote Jax "Jax follows none".

Have a great day all 

14. Re: JAXapplied to join teja (impostorê) clan

Support Ajax 

15. Teja i think your silence was fair, the mods just do their jobs. Yes its annoying to get perm silence but it happens :|

16. Answer from Teja:

Of course Romulus this time the silence was fair. Not going to talk about it. If you remember the first two silences ... one because of being clan owner and the clan spammed WC and another one for kidding with several ppl in WC about an fiction EB  (and I was the only one who was silenced) ...
    Yes, my mistake I was at the place at the wrong time. My mistake Ajax was able to provoke me to write things at his wall you can get silenced for.
    No, I am not whining to get un silenced - this way I can't get silenced anymore 

@ Wabbsy: I know the problem to be at the wrong time at the wrong place. At least I am not attacking alts, and I know NB and L...
    Also I am not going to write to the devs anymore - I wrote enough, and also Friends tried to support me did it in different ways (thanks to all who did so, but please stop it).

Teja

Wishing all to enjoy KaW'ing - I'll enjoy it my way. Now going to close my cake hole also in forums. 
    Lol, just realized I am silenced here too. Guess that's the way of Dev's and Mods: silencing ppl who don't share their Opininion (KdF).

17. Answer from Teja:

Of course Romulus this time the silence was fair. Not going to talk about it. If you remember the first two silences ... one because of being clan owner and the clan spammed WC and another one for kidding with several ppl in WC about an fiction EB  (and I was the only one who was silenced) ...
    Yes, my mistake I was at the place at the wrong time. My mistake Ajax was able to provoke me to write things at his wall you can get silenced for.
    No, I am not whining to get un silenced - this way I can't get silenced anymore 

@ Wabbsy: I know the problem to be at the wrong time at the wrong place. At least I am not attacking alts, and I know NB and L...
    Also I am not going to write to the devs anymore - I wrote enough, and also Friends tried to support me did it in different ways (thanks to all who did so, but please stop it).

Teja

Wishing all to enjoy KaW'ing - I'll enjoy it my way. Now going to close my cake hole also in forums. 
    Lol, just realized I am silenced here too. Guess that's the way of Dev's and Mods: silencing ppl who don't share their Opininion (KdF).

18. Re: JAXapplied to join teja (impostorê) clan

Voice_of_Teja.. Are you silenced their too? If so just frikin make an account thats not obviously yours and continue on in peace.

19. Re: JAXapplied to join teja (impostorê) clan

TEJA I am happy your perm silenced becuz I'm perm silenced off your wall becuz you blocked me for respecting you.

20. Re: JAXapplied to join teja (impostorê) clan

Long Live/Play Jax and Wabs Great people and players ,never really heard of Tadger