A KAWTIONARY TALE

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AshesOfEden, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bravo bud. That was a fun read.

You out did yourself Ash.

2. You have no idea what a desert eagle feels like firing in your hand

3. Ummmmmm yes I have many times. I like boobs much better. Less kickback. Still just as entertaining, maybe more and I am jealous that girls can play with them anytime they want. My desert eagle can only be played with at certain places and times

Both expensive toys though. No matter how you price them. Lol

4. Call me crazy, but I prefer a M1911, or a Springfield. Less sore hands.

But a Desert Eagle certainly will make your butt pucker.

5. Zethor 1911s are my spirit animal. My grandpa had a custom made one with pearl grips and a carbon blacked out slide. Sooooo sexy

6.  Nice. I have a blued steel engraved one. But I think we're getting off topic lol.

7. True. I demand to be in the next one! Can I be a troll the guys have to defeat?

8. And why exactly are you trying to group? 3 well aimed rounds anywhere remotely near each other and there's not much left of the target......

9. This only reinforces what I have been debating for a while now. A gun thread. God dang I need to make a gun thread.

10. Practicing grouping, even with a hand cannon, builds muscle memory.

In a real life scenario you have to be able to correct your next shot based off the previous one if you miss. And people miss a lot more than most realise in real life time.

If you cant aim it, might as well try your luck throwing it at them instead.

11. Sack up and do it.

Pansy 

12. I made the cut

13. I can think of no better character than The Comedian for Moose. 

14. The Sphinx suits you to a T

15. Bump to show my demands to be I the next chapter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.