"Make up ur own category" Movie Awards 2015

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AshesOfEden, Jan 19, 2016.

1. What about Bollywood!?..

Do they still break out into a song and dance right at the dramatic moment?

2. Best Non Michael Bay Childhood Ruining Film

Vacation

3. Best update of a childhood song:

Ultron being introduced to "I've got no strings" from Pinocchio

4. The genre Suspense / Thriller is actually a movie where they don't break out in dance in Bollywood.

So many dramatic build ups and they just... never danced. THEY NEVER DANCED! They... *sobs* never danced...

:'(

5. DMC.. Are you saying they won't like Footloose as a drama over there?

6. Footloose is like their everyday life except with Kevin Bacon added. They would love it because who doesn't love Bacon?

7. Everyone loves bacon

8. Umm.. Except for people in India.. When have you ever heard of a Bacon Vibdaloo?

9. Red Dwarf. Lister mentioned every other sort of Vindaloo, so I'm sure bacon was in there somewhere.

10. Indians can eat bacon, unless their religious faith dictates otherwise. Most Pakistanis don't eat foods originating from pigs as a result of their Muslim faith.

11. KingCalm.. Please do not make me send the mutton vindaloo beast after you!

12. I'll handle it just as Rimmer saved the ship from the highly corrosive micro-organism at the end of season 8, by

13. Ampersand got me. Ah well, I don't feel like typing all that again

14. For Best "remind me of the good ole days" goes to Ride Along 2.....this brought back a memory from when I was in the marines....dumb ass corporal thought he knew everything about weapons.... blew off his right finger with a 203 grenade launcher......tried to prove me wrong that it would fire when not installed on the M-16.......hmmm. guess I was wrong but he is still an idiot without a pointer

15. Even Arnold won't detach the M203 from his M-16!..

I do like Billy's shotgun attached to his M-16 though.. Predator is one of the best "Guy" movies for little super macho tweaks like that..

"Let's do air arm wrestle!.. Let's do some ***** jokes!.. Let's attach a shotgun to an assault rifle!.. And to top it off, let's bring a 7 ft Rastafari with laser cannons and claws!!!! Muahahahahaha!! *veins popping laughter"

16. KEVIN COSTNER!

17. Best make out scene: Anomalisa

Best performance in a villain role by a mountain: Meru

18. Best climactic ending to a movie

Debbie does Dallas

19. Best 7th movie in a series that has 2 seconds of the main protagonist of the first 6 movies goes to...

Star Wars: The Force Awakens!!!